Thirteen

"REGINA?! ARE YOU HERE?!", Emma yelled as they arrived. "Emma!", Regina yelled and ran out of the house, Killian was following her. "Emma I'm sorry.", Regina said and starts to cry. "Why Regina? I'm here to protect you from him.", Emma said and Was about to hug Regina but the brunette got pulled backwards to Killian again. "She's with me now.", Killian said and Regina started crying harder. "Emma he says he's know something about you and if I don't do what he wants then he'll tell it everyone.", Regina said and twitched as his hands met her waist. "I don't care, please Regina, I need you.", Emma cried out. Regina tried to walk to Emma but Killian's grip was very strong so she couldn't move away from him. "Let her go Asshole or you'll get arrested again.", Ruby commanded but Killian just shrugged his shoulders. Emma ran to him and Regina. She pushed Regina away and punched Killian at the face. He fell to the floor but Emma shrunk down and kept punching him, he bleed but that didn't stop Emma either. Ruby took Regina into her Arms, Regina turned to Ruby and pressed them together, Ruby was covering Regina's head with her hands protective. "Emma stop!", Ruby said as Killian passed out, Emma did as her friend said. Emma rushed to Regina and hugged her closely. Regina was surprised and confused by that side of Emma, she wasn't sure if she still knew Emma. "I'm sorry Emma.", Regina said and cuddled more to Emma's body. Ruby took out her handcuffs and arrested Killian once again, that time she made sure no lawyer in world could get him out that soon.
======
"Emma?", Regina started unsure. "Yes?", Emma asked and looked down into Regina's eyes. "What is that secret of yours Killian wanted to use against you?", Regina asked unsure and quiet. "I have much but I guess he wanted to tell everyone about my past. I'm adopted so I was in much foster families before Mary Margaret and David. I spent much time at the street with some bad guys. I did some bad things-crimes.", Emma said and Regina stroke her blonde hair out of Emma's face.

Regina's POV
Adopted? Street Gangs? How can it be that I'm dating a woman that knows everything about me but I know almost nothing about her? She gently pulled me closer to her and kissed my head softly. She is caring, but what was that side of hers today at Killian's? Was  that a part of the things he wanted to use against us? Is that the Result of Emma's childhood? Why doesn't she tell me about her? How can I be with someone I barely know-I mean she even knows my favorite food, songs, places and movies. I feel that Emma got horny but I guess I'll just ignore, I don't feel like that today.

"Are you okay?", Emma asked after a while. "Yes, I'm... I'm just tired.", Regina answered and walked upstairs to her Bedroom. She wasn't sure if she should lock the door or not- something about Emma scared her. She knew Emma would never hurt her but still. Regina closed the door without Locking it and fell down into her bed.

Emma's POV
Something is definitely wrong with her? Is it me? Did she mean it as she said she wouldn't want to be with me? Doesn't she want to be wit me anymore because she knows about my past now? I wish I could answer any of hear questions. Should I go after her? I heard Regina's door closing so I guess she doesn't want me to come now.

Emma put out her phone and Decided to text Ruby once again.
======
E:Hey Rubs, need your advice😕💗

R:Hey, what's wrong?

E:Regina, she doesn't want to be with my anymore I think. She just went to bed and closed the door behind her, he doesn't want to cuddle anymore and she didn't kiss back😕😭

R: Maybe she's just tired... just do something nice for her and give her space when she needs it

E:What if she thinks I'm like Daniel or Killian?

R:Emma, you're not like them-you love Regina and she knows that, so, go and cook her something nice for breakfast tomorrow and now go to bed too. Stay in the living room so she doesn't feel pushed. Surprise her💗

E:Thanks Rubs, I'll do💗💗

R:Anytime😉💗
======