Five

"It's going to be fine. My Partner Ruby and my Parents will know something is wrong.", Emma said and Regina calmed down slowly. "Me and Ruby are always texting us if someone leaves home so the other one knows she has to lock up the police station, she will know something is wrong if I don't send a text.", Emma explained and Regina nodded slowly. "As I tied you up again I left a small knife at your feet, can you reach it.", Emma asked and Regina looked Down to the floor. There was a knife and Regina could even reach it. She threw the knife at Emma who cut her ropes off, then she ran to Regina and did as same with hers. "Thank you.", Regina said. It was the first time she talked so Emma. The blonde gazed at Regina as she heard the sound of her voice, so soft and lovely. "No thanks, that's my job and I will get you home again.", Emma replied while trying to open the door somehow. "Hide!", Emma whispered and Regina ran to Emma simply. They heard as Killian opened the door again, as he entered, he laughed. "You still can't get your fingers off from my girl, can you.", He said furiously but still laughing. "Leave us alone! Leave her alone!", Emma said while she pushed Regina softly behind her. "That's not in, but I'm sure you will need to learn some discipline.", Killian said angrily. "He pointed his weapon at Emma and shot at the floor close forward her. "That was a warning, now give me Regina, or the next one is through your heart.", He ordered still pointing with his weapon at them. Emma ran into his direction and they started a fight about the gun. Killian took a knife from his pocket and cut Emma's stomach. She fell down to the floor and bleed much but she didn't care, she wanted to get up again but she couldn't do that either. She knew she wouldn't die or have any hard injuries but it still hurt much. Killian went to Regina even though she stepped away. He took her by her arm and pulled her behind him upstairs. He closed the door again and Emma heard Regina's voice begging to stop. Emma had tears in her eyes as she heard her crying and screaming. She knew what he was doing and she became furious. She yelled in hope he'd stop but he didn't he just moved on without thinking about Emma or Regina.
======
It was quite late so Mary Margaret decided to text Ruby if she would know why Emma didn't answer her phone.
======
MM: Ruby? Do you know when Emma will come home?

R: No I'm sorry, but I guess she's still on that case cuz she didn't text me she'd go home.

MM: do you know if she's okay?

R: I'm afraid not, Emma doesn't answer my calls or my texts, but I will track her car, okay?

MM: Yes-thanks! Can me And David come over?

R: Of curse, the Police Station isn't locked up yet, I'll meet you there in 30 minutes if that's fine

MM: yes sure, thanks again
======
Emma still laid down at the floor as she heard Killian's footsteps again. As he opened the door, he carried Regina on his shoulders and laid her down in the bed, he went to Emma and gave her an evil smile, then he left again. Emma rushed to Regina and tried to wake her up, but she didn't. As Emma looked closer, she saw Regina's head bleeding, Emma ripped her shirt and put on her jacket so she wouldn't be that naked. She used the shirt to stop Regina's bleeding. She stroke Regina's cheek softly and looked at the beautiful brunette. "No Emma-she's a victim of your case, you're not Allowed to start relationships with victims. She wouldn't love you anyway.", Emma said to herself while she stroked Regina. Emma noticed the marks at Regina's neck, of curse there were the ones Killian did as he licked her neck but there were also others, marks from him chocking her. Emma couldn't help it but she fully fell in love with Regina even though she knew it wasn't right. Emma's parents knew she'd be gay but still, Regina was the victim of Emma's case. As Regina started to open her eyes again, Emma stopped stroking her cheek. "Are you okay?", Emma asked and Regina tried to get up but failed. Emma heard Killian coming downstairs once more.
======
In the meantime, Ruby had already tracked Emma's car and drove there with Mary Margaret and David. They found it empty and decided to look into the house through the window. They went to the front door and Ruby opened it with a appliance she got from the Station. The door opened quietly and they Heard Emma's voice from some distance so Ruby and Emma's parents ran downstairs. "STOP! HANDS IN THE AIR WHERE I CAN SEE IT.", Ruby yelled as she saw Killian pushing Emm a away from Regina. Killian took a knife out of his pocket and pulled Regina to him by her arm, he placed the knife at her neck and turned around. "LET THE KNIFE DOWN AND LET HER GO!", Ruby yelled and Emma ran to Killian, she kicked him away from Regina and they both fell to the floor. "Emma are you okay?!", David yelled and took Emma in his arms. "Yes.", Emma nodded and took Killian's knife. Regina wasn't moving but he didn't cut her with the knife, the bleeding at her head began again and Emma carried her out to her car in bridal style. "It's going to be fine, we will get you to the hospital.", Emma whispered and sat Regina down in the car. Emma hugged her parents and they all drove to the hospital.