Four

"Hello? Zelena Williams?", Emma asked as she went to the William's house again. Zelena's husband had phoned the police to tell Emma his wife would be back sooner than the evening so Emma went there already at 11:23am. "Yes? I heard you'd want to talk to me about Regina?", Zelena said and Emma entered the house. "Yes. When was the last time you've seen her?", Emma asked and Zelena thought about that a few seconds. "Maybe two weeks ago, I don't know how much days.", Zelena Answered. "Is everything fine with her?", She added. "She's missing.", Emma Answered and Zelena didn't look that shocked. "That son of a bitch.", She replied and Cough Emma's full attention. "Sorry?", Emma asked and Zelena started to explain. "Her Ex, That Killian Jones. She told me about him, she wanted to break up, she did but he didn't want to, he didn't leave her alone. He's unpredictable, he gets aggressive quite easy, I'm sure he has something to do with it.", She explained and Emma noted every word of hers. "Thank you Mrs. Williams, you were a great help.", Emma said and left again.
She drove back to the High school to talk with Mr Jones but he wasn't there. The school principal told her it he'd have said he'd be sick so he stayed home, he also gave her his phone number and Address.
======
"Mr Jones? Police-are you there?", Emma asked as she knocked at his door. "Coming.", She could hear from the inside a few seconds before The door opened. "You want to leave anywhere, I though you'd be sick?", Emma asked as she saw the suitcases at the bench in his living room. "I am, just, a friend needs me, but I guess that's not that important if you need me here.", he replied and made an inviting gesture for Emma. As she walked in and looked around Emma saw much photos of Killian and Regina or just ones of the brunette. Emma had to admit, Regina was really beautiful. "I just talked to Zelena Williams and she told me you wouldn't have left Regina alone after your break up, can you explain that to me?", Emma said and looked at the tall man. "Well, I called her a few times to ask her some things, but that wasn't a problem for her, I asked her that. I just phoned her when I can an accident in kitchen when I tried to cook and it looked horrible after, but there was nothing more. Can I go now?", He Asked and Emma nodded. Emma left the house, got into her car and drove into the next alley. She didn't believe a word he said, she saw much cooking books, he didn't seem like someone who couldn't cook. She decided to wait until he was done getting his suitcases in his car and then she followed him. In the meantime she texted Mary Margaret she probably have a clue for her case and she wouldn't know when she'd come Home.
======
Emma stopped her car some meters behind Killian's. His one stopped in front of a house, Emma parked her one into the woods. The house was cut off any other ones. Maybe a hunting house?, Emma thought. He definitely wasn't going to a friend, there would be another car and then Killian wouldn't have the key to the house. Emma looked inside from a window, she saw him walking downstairs. She was pretty sure there was something or someone he was hiding. She took a hair clip of hers and used it to open the door, she learned it when she was smaller, she often was at the street because her foster parents didn't want her anymore and she didn't want to go back to the orphanage. She went inside and closed the door behind her again, she took her weapon and wanted to go downstairs but Killian must have heard her, she ran quick to the closet and hid in there. Emma heard Killian's footsteps coming upstairs but there also was another sound. As Killian turned his back to Emma, she went out of her hiding place and hit his head so he'd pass out. She ran downstairs and saw the door, she went inside the dark room and used her phone as flashlight. "Regina Mills? Is your name Regina Mills?", Emma asked and Regina nodded quickly. Killian has tied her at the Chair again. Emma quickly ran to her and untied her. "Don't worry. My name is Detective Emma Swan. I will help you.", Emma said while putting the ropes off Regina's wrists and legs. Even though Regina was quite dirty and her face was full of tears, She was so beautiful to Emma. "Well well Well.", Killian said as he suddenly stood at the door again. "He closed it behind him and Emma wanted to take her weapon but she couldn't find it. "Are you looking for that?", Killian asked and laughed as he pointed with the weapon at Emma and Regina. "First of all, give me that nice phone of yours and tie her up at the chair again.", Killian ordered and Emma slowly did as he said. "I will free you-I promise.", Emma said as she tied Regina on the chair again. "Now, tie yourself up there at the table.", Killian ordered and Emma also did that, just her wrists were tied by Killian. "I've already called my partners, they know I'm here.", Emma said as Killian turned away from her. "No you didn't. All you did was hitting me, running here and starring at what's mine.", Killian said and stroke Regina's cheek. "First of all, she's not yours. And you will go into Prison for that.", Emma said still with a strong voice. "Whatever.", Killian replied and looked back at Regina. "Indeed beautiful.", He said and kissed the top of her head. "I need to do some work Love, but I'll be back.", Killian said and kissed Regina who tried to turn away as always. He went out and locked the door.