Nine

"Thanks for the food.", Regina said as they were done eating. "Are you okay?", Emma asked worried and followed Regina to the kitchen. "Yea, it's just....my ex called me and wanted to see me but I don't want that, I don't want to be the sex toy of everyone.", Regina replied sadly. "Listen, if you don't want to see him, then don't. I'm here okay.", Emma said and pulled Regina into a hug. "Thanks Emma.", Regina said. Emma loved her name even more when Regina said it. "Why are you that nice to me? I mean as a police detective you should know about me and my father.", Regina asked and looked at the floor shamefully. "I did read it, and all I can say about u this that I'm sorry for your loss. Regina I... I love you, not in the way Killian or that ex of yours does. I don't love your body or your ass, I love the sound of your voice, your smile and even the your sounds when you sleep, I know this is not right because you were victim of my case but I can't stop thinking about you.", Emma said and lifted Regina's chin up with two of her fingers so the brunette would look into her eyes. "You do?", Regina asked unsure. "Yes, with all my heart.", Emma replied and felt Regina's soft lips meeting Emma's. Emma kissed Regina back quickly but not too hard, she didn't want Regina to believe she'd be some toy for Emma. "I love you too.", Regina whispered and put her hands on Emma's shoulders. Emma pulled Regina into another passionate kiss and placed her hands carefully at Regina's waist. Regina went some steps back and leaded Emma behind her, Emma sat Regina down at the Kitchen table and kept kissing her. Emma waited for Regina to allow her to use her tongue and kiss her neck, as Regina did, Emma's tongue moved into Regina's mouth and The brunette moaned softly in Emma's mouth. Emma kissed down Regina's neck as Regina turned her head beside to give the Blonde more access. Emma stopped as she left a mark at Regina's neck, then she kissed her again. Emma started to take off her dress in between kisses. She let it fall to the floor and picked up Regina, she carried her to the bench again and laid her down carefully. Regina took off her clothes as well and Emma laid down at Regina. She started to kiss her while she massaged Regina's breasts. Regina moaned again which made Emma feel proudly. "May I?", Emma asked while kissing Regina and The brunette nodded while biting her lip. Emma took off Regina's underwear just like herself's. She started to rub her body against Regina's before she put one finger inside her. As she stated to go faster, Regina couldn't hold back her moaning anymore. "Faster Emma.", Regina moaned out loudly and Emma used another finger. "O GOD!", Regina yelled in between moans. Emma put in another finger and went a little bit faster. As Emma put out her fingers she licked Regina's centre and kissed Regina once again. "That was great Emma.", Regina moaned and Emma smiled at her. They put on clothes again and Regina sat down next to Emma. She rested her head on Emma's lap and The Blonde stroke her caring.