Sixteen

"Mom, hey", Emma welcomed as she walks upstairs with Regina. "Emma! How are you, I brought you breakfast.", Mary Margaret answered while hugging her daughter. "I already ate breakfast.", the Blonde replied and smirked at Regina. "How are you Regina?", Mary Margaret asked after a short awkward silence. "Me? Umm I'm fine.", She Answered. "I also came here to tell you Anna was there and was looking for you.", Mary Margaret pointed and Emma immediately rolled her eyes. "What did she want?", She Asked and secretly took some steps closer to Regina. "She wanted to say sorry I think and ask you to start over again.", She said and Emma hold on as she was one step in front of Regina. "Mh, whatever, I don't wanna see her and definitely not be with her again.", Emma said laughing. "My Ex.", Emma explained simply as Mary Margaret didn't look. "Mom can you get me the water bottle out of the fridge please?", Emma asked and pointed to the kitchen, her Mom nodded and turned around. Emma didn't wait any second longer to pull Regina into a passionate kiss, her hands rested on her waist while Regina's were around Emma's neck. "Should we tell her?", Regina said and I nodded softly. "Great, it worked between you two.", Mary Margaret said as she turned around, Regina pulled away confused. "You knew?", Regina asked and the other woman nodded. "Ruby, me and David, I gotta say, Emma's been into you since the first moment.", Mary Margaret explained and Emma blushed. "MOM! Don't tell her that!", Emma tried to whisper but Regina's chuckling told her, she Heard the Blonde. "I got you some food anyway.", Mary Margaret said after a short silence. She took out some plastic bag with lasagna in it, Emma's favorite food. "Thanks mom.", Emma said and smiled. "I should go to work now anyway.", Regina said and left othe two Woman alone in her house. "I should go too.", Emma said and Mary Margaret smiled. "What's wrong?", Emma asked. "Nothing, I'm just happy that you've found your happiness.", She Answered and went out of the house like Emma did.
======

"Hey blondie!", Ruby welcomed Emma as she arrived. "Hey. Any new cases?", Emma asked and waved her hand at Ruby. "Not really. Just some paperwork.", The Brunette replied obviously annoyed. "Okay then.", Emma said already bored.
"So...how is it going with the Mills woman?", Ruby asked after a while. "Good. Thanks for your help. I actually want to ask her if she wants to be my girlfriend officially, do you think it's too soon?", Emma asked while signing some documents. "Not at all, you two have been together since some time now, I think you definitely should ask her.", Ruby said and walked out of the Room. "Where are you going?", Emma yelled behind her. "I ordered Food from Grannies, I think it's here already.", Ruby yelled from distance and Emma decided to look for another thing to do since she signed the last paper.
======
"Emma? Everything Fine?", Regina asked as she pick up the phone. "Yes, sure ummm. I wanted to ask you when you're done working and come home.", Emma asked with a smirk. "Miss me already? Well I'm stuck here son more hours but I'll try to be home at six pm okay?" "Great Thanks. And yes-of curse I miss you already."
With that Emma hung up the phone and starred at Ruby. They are some of the food and texted some people, then they went home as no other cases were to do.
======

"I'm home.", Regina said at six on as she opened the unlocked door of hers. Emma immediately jumped off the couch like it was on fire and rushed to Regina. "How was your day?", The Blonde Asked before kissing Regina's cheek softly. "Quite Fine, just busy, I need to work some stuff from last week.", Regina said and put down her handbag at the nearest chair. "I'm going to take a shower, what do you want for Dinner?", Regina asked while taking off her jacket and hung it at the coat hook near the door. "No, I will cook, you've had an more exhausting day than me, so what do you want?", Emma asked with a grin on her face, following Regina upstairs. "What about Pasta? Or a salad?", Regina suggested and smiled at the Blonde that was following her like a puppy. "Sounds good.", Emma said and almost bumped against the closed bathroom door. She went down again to cook Dinner while she heard the sound of water in the shower.
======

"Hey, Dinners ready.", Emma whispered into Regina's ear as the blonde entered the shower. "God Emma, you scared the hell out of me.", Regina replied as she put her hand at her chest. "Sorry.", Emma chuckled and stepped closer to Regina. "....Regina?". Emma stuttered.
"Yes Emma?", Regina asked and looked deeply into Emma's eyes. "Would....Would you like to be my girlfriend?", The Blonde Asked but looked at her feet the seconds after. "Of curse Emma, I'd love to.", The Brunette replied and put her fingers under Emma's chin to lift her head up. "God I love you so much.", Emma let out while kissing Regina. "Didn't you say about Dinner?", Regina asked and laughed.