Seven

"Morning.", Emma said as Regina opened her eyes slowly. They were still laying on that bench, still hugging.

Regina's POV
Did I sleep here the whole night? At her chest? And she didn't wake me? Why is Emma that nice to me, as a police detective she should know about my father, shouldn't she? I guess I need to admit tonight I slept better than any other night. So I looked up, into her beautiful eyes gazing at me, I know I stare at her but still, her blonde hair locks and that red leather jacket of hers, I'm wondering if there's anything special about it, she always wears it.

"Did you sleep fine? Relaxing?", Emma asked and Regina nodded Slowly. "So, I'm not living here but I guess I already figured it how the ordering of things in your kitchen is, so what do you think about it if you just stay here on that bench and relax while I make breakfast?", Emma Asked and Regina nodded once more. They did as Emma said.

Emma's POV
Did I scare her off? I mean what am I doing here?! She just got saved from her ex boyfriend who raped her multiple and the only thing I can think about is putting my hands on her curves and kiss her. What the hell is wrong with you Emma?! I can't resist looking into her beautiful chocolate brown eyes, I can't explain it but her voice is so soft and precious, just like she is. She needs a friend now I guess, so that's what I need to be, not more for the start.

After some minutes Emma went back to Regina with two plates of pancakes in her hands. "Voila.", Emma said and handled the brunette the plate, then she sat down next to her. "Thank you.", Regina smiled and Emma felt in love with her voice once again just like it would be the first time she heard it. "Well the doctor said you'd need to get much sleep, he also explained that the medicals he gave you, will probably make you tired.", Emma said and Regina nodded. "You wanna talk about it?", Emma asked and Regina looked at her sadly, after some minutes she nodded and Emma hugged her tightly. Emma felt tears coming town Regina's face. "He-he pulled that cloth at my mouth and laid me down to his car. I-I woke up and it was so dark, I was in that Room and I was tied at a chair.", Regina cried out and Emma couldn't even imagine Regina's situation, but she decided not to let her down, she cuddled her tighter and Regina continued. "First he kissed me, licked my neck and bit my lip but then he pushed me at the floor and put off our clothes.", Regina said and started to cry even more. She had flashbacks of her screams and herself begging him to stop, she felt the touch of his tongue and hands all over her body again and she felt him biting her lip again. "Shhht, he's gone now, he got arrested and will be away forever.", Emma said and stoked circles at Regina's back. Regina told Emma everything that happened, she was happy to have the blonde, someone who listened to her and who didn't mind her tears, someone who didn't judge her because of her father and someone who eventually cared. Some time left and Regina cuddled with Emma for long. Emma was stroking Regina until she felt asleep, then she looked down and thought about the things she said.

Emma's POV
That bastard. How can I tell her he won't be arrested for his whole life-how can I tell her he'll get free again in some time. She looks so peaceful and lovely but at the same time also broken and sadly. I wish I could tell her how I feel, I wish I could show her I'm not like him or her former lovers. I want her because of her-not her body and not her skills in bed. I want her because she's just such a precious angel to me. She doesn't even know how much I love her eyes, her smile, her voice, her hair, her body, her giggles and even her moaning when she's sleeping.

Emma looked down once again and looked at her phone once more. "01:26pm already, I should get some food.", Emma though to herself. She decided to order pizza so there wouldn't be the risk of waking Regina. As she was done, she decided to talk with Ruby.
======
E:Hey Rubs💗😬

R:Hey Emma, so how are you and Mrs. Future-Swan?😏👀💗

E:What?

R:Come on Emma, I'm your best friend. I saw the way you looked at her and cared about her, your face as you carried her to the hospital and now you're staying at hers😂💗

E:Okay, I like her much-really much-I love her. But she's a victim of my case-I'm not allowed to be with her and she doesn't like me anyway.😓💔

R:Oh Emma, give a fuck about the Rules. Love is important!!! She's been though much and she needs you Blondie!!💗💗

E:Do you really think so?

R:Yes!!!

E:Okay, thanks Rubs.

R:Don't thank me too soon😬💗