Twelve

"Hey Beautiful.", Regina welcomed Emma as she opened her eyes the next morning. "Hey, last night was great.", Emma said and kissed Regina softly. "I'm glad you like it.", Regina said with a smile. Emma went to the bathroom to wash her hair while Regina was reading some articles on her Phone, but after some minutes she got interrupted by a message.
======
Unknown: Missed me?❤️

R: Who are you?

Unknown: Come on Gina, don't you know?😏

R:No, and what is this supposed to be?

Unknown: Well I'll give you a clue. I have good friendships and They couldn't even arrest me for a week, but I guess your precious detective already told you😏😘

R: Killian?! How?! Why can't you leave me alone?!

K: Well it's me-surprise. You're mine Regina, only mine and you will go back to me or to your precious Emma will happen something very embarrassing, something she clearly doesn't want anyone to know😉😘❤️🖤

R:What? Leave her Alone!

K:Go to the house we had that much fun, before she showed up of curse. I'll meet you there in half an hour. Be there or you'll regret it bitterly😘❤️🖤
======
Regina decided it would be easier if she'd just do what Killian said so she left the house while Emma was still showering.

Regina's POV
What could he mean? Something embarrassing about Emma? Why can't he leave me alone! I hope Emma won't hate me for leaving but I need to protect her.
======
"Oh hello baby girl.", Killian welcomed and smirked as Regina walked in. Regina wanted to say something but as she opened her mouth she couldn't get out any word. "You will break up with Emma! Tell her you're at a friends and that you don't want to be with her anymore!", Killian said and Regina broke out in tears. "Please don't Killian.", She begged but he didn't change his mind anyhow. So she did-to protect Emma.
"Regina? Is everything fine? Where are you?", Emma asked as she picked up the phone. "Emma, I'm at a friends. I need a break of this and i don't want to be with you anymore, I'm sorry.", Regina faked and Killian smirked satisfied. He leaded her to the bench and forced her to sit down on his lap while he put his hands on her Ass and Breasts. "What? Why? Did I do anything wrong? Regina please tell me what's wrong.", Emma cried out which made Regina cry as well. She didn't want to hurt Emma, she loved her. "Please Emma, get out of my apartment and leave it.", Regina faked and cried as much as Emma did. Emma nodded sadly and hung up the phone again. "Well that was great.", Killian said, threw away her phone and pulled Regina closer to him. He took off his shorts and pulled down Regina's jeans. He put his chock in Regina and the brunette moaned painfully. She cried out as he rubbed their bodies together, but Killian shut her mouth with his hand. The other one was pulling Regina closer to him.
======
"Emma?", Mary Margaret asked surprised as the blonde walked inside their apartment. "I thought you'd be at Regina's?", David asked and Emma started to cry. "She told me she is at a friends and that she wants to break up and that I leave her apartment.", Emma cried out and shrunk to the floor. "Why would she do that? I thought you two would be happy.", Mary Margaret asked and took her daughter into her arms. "I guess she wasn't.", Emma cried out and David also cane to hug her. "What do you think of calling Ruby? You always were in good mood with her and she always made you smile when you were sad.", Mary Margaret suggested and Emma nodded silently.
======
"Emma? I heard what happened, I'm so sorry Emma.", Ruby said as she saw Emma at he floor. "I just don't understand, I though she'd love me.", Emma cried out. "Maybe, maybe I didn't tell you something, I mean you and Regina were happy and I didn't want to destroy it.", Ruby started and Emma looked up to her confused. "Mr Jones is out. His lawyer got him out before anything more was there, he's out since yesterday morning.", Ruby said and Emma's face turned from sad to worried and angry. "That's the Time Regina left and broke up with me.", Emma said and stood up. "We need to find her.", Emma said and Ruby nodded. They went it of the apartment again and drove to Killian's house.