Three

"I'm back, Love.", Killian's voice resounded in a close location near Regina. The brunette looked around for a hiding place, but no where seemed to be good. She ran next to the door so it would cover her when Killian opens it. So that's what happened, Killian walked into and Regina ran upstairs. Killian heard her footsteps and ran after her. As she was upstairs she saw not really much, it was so bright. She ran to the door and tried to open it but she got pulled away by Killian. She kicked around herself but Killian was way stronger than her. He carried her inside the dark room again and closed the door again then. "You've been a bad girl. I wanted to you to be a good girl and you do that.", He started and let Regina down to the floor again. "I guess I have no other choice than punishing you.", He finished with a smile at his face. "Please let me go Killian.", Regina begged and Killian shocked his head. He put off his belt and walked closer to Regina. Regina moved backwards but then she bordered on the cold wall of the room. He came closer until there wasn't any room between them anymore, then He pulled her by her arm to the bed. He sat down and pulled her at his lap. She fell down and he ripped off her shirt. He hit her with the Belt and forced her to count until 50, if she's done he'd stop. Regina did as he said but she had to start over again if she screamed. Regina bit her lip even though it was already bleeding, her back hurt so much. As he finally stopped he grabbed Regina by her arms again. "Don't ever to that again.", He said furiously and Regina nodded. He looked into her eyes and started kissing her hungrily again, his hand was at Regina's neck for the case she would fight him. "What's my name!", He yelled while kissing her. "Killian Jones.", Regina stuttered. "And you are!", He yelled. "Yours.", Regina stuttered in between tears. "Good girl.", He said and licked her neck again until a mark was left. Her hands were still tied up together but she tried to hit him with them anyway, Of curse without any success. He turned her around and put one of his hand at her ass, the other one at the belt of her jeans. He put off her jeans after some minutes, turned her around again and licked her stomach roughly. He put off his and Regina's underwear. He laid down at her and kissed her hungrily. She tried not to give him access with her tongue but she couldn't stop it as he chocked her. He pulled her closer to him and Regina knew he'd bang her in some minutes. She knew he'd like to play with her and that he's much stronger than her. As she went out of that room she had no idea where she was. It wasn't his home for sure, Regina was there very often, she'd have recognized it. "It's pretty Late and I've got a poker round today.", He said and banged his body against hers once again. She screamed out but as before he covered her mouth with his hand. He let go of her again but pulled two fingers of his inside her. She screamed and he kept rubbing. He used another finger and did like that for some minutes. He told her to lick his fingers at he let go and the brunette did. She didn't want to get hit another time by his belt or do even worse things. He put on some clothes again and gave Regina a new shirt from his pocket, that time it was black, Killian's Favorite color.
======
"Night Mom, and Dad. I love you.", Emma said as she and Mary Margaret finished cleaning the dishes. They waved at her before Emma entered her bedroom. She wanted to sleep so she wouldn't be tired at the next day but she couldn't. She thought about that Woman, that case, she thought about the beauty of Regina Mills. She thought about how hard her life must have been even without getting kidnapped. Emma thought about the people she spoke to. That teacher, something was wrong with him, he didn't seemed that surprised to see Her. He seemed chilled and like he'd act differently than normal, like he'd give her a show.