15

15 ; irl

"oh baby, i've been waiting for you."

i turned around to find jake with a stupid smirk on his face.

"what the hell are you doing here!" i said as i closed my door so my aunt wouldn't hear.

"i wanted to see my girlfriend, is that bad." he said as he placed his hands on my hips.

"jake, i'm not in the mood."

"not on the mood for what?" he said clenching his jaw.

"nothing." i looked down, hoping he wouldn't do anything to me.

"we are going to have fun tonight." a smirk appeared on his lips again. his hands made their way to my cheeks. he forced his lips against mine, and kissed them as if he was in a rush, as if he really wanted that to happen. then kissing my neck, he pushed me to my bed.

"no, jake! don't! i don't want to do this!" i said trying to push him off of me.

"it's gonna be way worse if you keep acting like a little child." he gripped me with his hands.

i screamed my lungs out for help, but no one answered. i lost my voice due to screaming. i kept begging him to stop, but he wouldn't. he didn't show a bit of regret about his actions.

he climbed out of my window, leaving me in my bed, not being able to move, i was shoked, i was paralyzed. i knew what he was capable of, but never thought he'd rape me. i couldn't even walk. i somehow made my way to my bathroom and balled my eyes out out in the bathroom.

pixie gasped as she woke up, making daniel shot up as well.

"hey, hey. calm down, pix. what's wrong?"

"i- i had a nightmare. he was raping me, dani."

daniel's heart started racing. she remembered jake.

"it's okay, pix. i'm here." daniel hugged her

"who is he?" pixie asked as she pulled away, looking at daniel in the eyes.

word count; 333

-

author's note;

cliffhangerrrrrr:)

sorry:(