4

warning!
this chapter will include themes such as rape, and self harm. if you are sensitive with the topics i recommend not to read this.

Pixie's pov

"Oh baby, i've been waiting for you."

I turned around to find Jake with a stupid smirk on his face.

"What the hell are you doing here!" I said as I closed my door so my aunt wouldn't hear.

"I wanted to see my girlfriend, is that bad." He said as he placed his hands on my hips.

"Jake, i'm not in the mood."

"Not on the mood for what?" He said clenching his jaw.

"Nothing." I looked down, hoping he wouldn't do anything to me.

"We are going to have fun tonight." A smirk appeared on his lips again. His hands made their way to my cheeks. He forced his lips against mine, and kissed them as if he was in a rush, as if he really wanted that to happen. Then kissing my neck, he pushed me to my bed.

"No, Jake! Don't! I don't want to do this!" I said trying to push him off of me.

"It's gonna be way worse if you keep acting like a little child." He gripped me with his hands.

I screamed my lungs out for help, but no one answered. I lost my voice due to screaming. I kept begging him to stop, but he wouldn't. He didn't show a bit of regret about his actions.

He climbed out of my window, leaving me in my bed, not being able to move, I was shoked, I was paralyzed. I knew what he was capable of, but never thought he'd rape me. I couldn't even walk. I somehow made my way to my bathroom and balled my eyes out on the floor.

I glanced over to my bath tub, to see a blade on the edge of it. I stared at it for a while, before actually grabbing it and placing a couple cuts on my left wrist. Gasping at the pain, I cleaned the blade and placed it right where it was. It made me feel better, as if some amount of pain left my body as soon as the blade touched my skin.

***

The sun was shining trough my window, making me wake up. My phone kept buzzing like crazy.

15 missed calls
adley <3

"Oh god." I thought to myself.

I called her back. Not even 3 rings before she answered.

"Pixie, oh my god. Are you okay? I was so worried!"

"I'm fine, Ad."

"It's just that I called you last night and you didn't answer." She said after some seconds of silence. "And you always do."

"I'm sorry, I- uh... I was tired and went to bed early." I sighed, as the memories from last night rushed trough my brain.

"That's weird from you. You never go to bed early. You must had been very tired." She said.

Part of me thought that Adley knew I was lying, but at the same time, I think she believed me.

"I was."

"Well, i'm glad you're fine. I've got to go, I have to go to work. But when my shift is over i'll go and see you, okay?"

"Yeah. Thanks for everything, Ad. I really appreciate and love you." I said

"You don't have to thank me. And I love you more!" She said with her sweet, calm voice. "Bye."

"Bye." I smiled, even though she couldn't see me.

I was devastated. I wanted to beat the shit out of Jake. Or at least see someone else do it for me. I really wanted to go and press charges against him, but I was to scared.

I finally convinced myself to go downstairs and get some breakfast.

"Hey sweetheart." My aunt greeted as I entered the kitchen. "Good morning."

"Good morning, Aunt Mary." I said as I fake smiled. "Where were you last night. I was looking for you."

"Oh, i'm sorry I didn't tell you. I was taking Mark to his friend's house." She said as she kept doing what she was doing.

I remained silent, knowing that if I said something else, I would break into tears once again. I grabbed a bowl of cereal with milk and went upstairs again. I placed it on my night stand as I fell to the floor and broke into tears once again.

I checked my phone to see if that would calm me a little bit. Daniel had texted me. And that actually made me feel a little bit better.

daniel
hey, pix.

daniel
you okay?

pixie
i guess so

daniel
can i face time you?

pixie
yeah sure

I made sure that you couldn't tell I was crying. My eyes and nose were red, but not as much as last night.

I received the call and immediately accepted it.

"Hey." Daniel said with a small smile in his lips.

"Hi." I said trying to cover up the fact that I was about to have another mental breakdown.

"Have you been crying?" His smile immediately faded away.

"No, it's just allergies."

We were talking for a little bit, but he had to go, so he hung up the call.

I heard a light knock on my door, and after it slowly opened, revealing Adley.

"Hi, Pix." She said as she closed my door.

"Hi. I'm sorry i'm such a mess." I ran my hand trough my hair.

"Oh, shit. Yes you are. What happened? Why have you been crying." She sat next to me.

"Nothing happened." I said looking everywhere but at Adley.

"Look at me in my eyes, and tell me nothing happened." I looked at her, but I just couldn't talk, all I did was cry. I could barely even move. I was shaking and sweating very badly.

"No, no, no. Calm down, Pix. I'm here, okay? I'm here." She said as she hugged me.

I just kept sobbing in her chest. I knew I couldn't keep any secrets away from Adley.

"It was him, Ad. He r- raped me." I said as I pulled away from the hug and sobbed even harder.
-
word count; 1024
-

i never know how to end these omg

this was so hard to write, i swear.

for anyone out there suffering, i want to let you know that you are not alone. if you ever need anything, message me, i won't be bothered at all.

national suicide prevention hotline: 1-800-273-8255

national domestic violence hotline: 1-800-799-7233

-