2

Daniel's pov

My mind couldn't focus, I just kept think about Pixie. I could tell she wasn't okay. I really want to help her. I just can't, because I don't even know what's going with her.

"Earth to Daniel?" Corbyn snapped his fingers in my face, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Are you okay, bro?"

"I'm fine. Sorry." I said looking at the time. The clock read 9:30.

"You better get some sleep. Tomorrow is a long day, buddy." Patting my shoulder, he walked upstairs. I just sighed and went to my room.

I tried my best to sleep, but I couldn't. She just wouldn't leave my mind. She was all I was thinking about. Not even the interviews that took place tomorrow, which were always what I was thinking about. It was just her. The way her eyes looked blood red, the way her mascara was all over her cheeks, that bruises she had all over her body. I couldn't handle seeing that. All I did was think what I could do to help her. But there was no way of helping her if I didn't know what happened.

I just texted her at 12 am, yes, I know I probably should've not texted her at that hour but I just couldn't sleep.

daniel
hey, it's daniel seavey.

pixie
oh, hi.

daniel
you okay?

Her answering my text relieved me. I don't really know why, but it just did. I felt the whole time the urge to hug her and tell her it would be alright. Waiting for her answer, I just kept my phone in my hand the whole time, hoping she would answer, but knowing she probably wouldn't due to the time that it was.

***

Another day in my absurd life. I woke up feeling like absolute shit. Adley had face-timed me, so I called her back.

"Hello" I said in a raspy voice.

"Oh god, Pixie! What happened this time." She said covering her mouth.

"I don't even remember well, Ad." I said and then sighed. "I'm just tired of everything. I want everything to stop."

"Pix, you know that you have to go to a police station, as soon as possible. He could kill you for all I know." Adley has always been pretty protective with me.

"He would do me a favor with that." Adley just gave me a death stare.

"Can I come over?" She said as she played with her hair.

"Yeah. Well I got to go and shower. Bye."

"Bye." I hung up, and checked my messages. Daniel had replied. He seems like such a sweet guy.

daniel
you okay?

pixie
yeah, i guess so.

I went straight to my bathroom, and showered carefully so I wouldn't hurt myself more that I was already hurting. I couldn't help but cry, I just couldn't believe that I was allowing myself to get hurt this way, I was letting him affect my life. I got out and got dressed, with simple leggings and a hoodie. I wasn't cold, but no one could see my bruises or my scars.

I went out of my bathroom and Adley, was sitting in my bed waiting for me to come out.

"Oh gosh, Pixie." She said as she hugged me. Her eyes started to tear up at the sight of me.

"No, don't cry. Please." I said as I wiped a tear off her cheek.

"I'm sorry. I just can't see you like this anymore." She sighed. "Let me see your arms."

"Why?" I asked nervously.

"Just let me see them." She grabbed my arms and pulled the sleeves up. Looking at me and then at my arms, revealing my cuts.

"No, Pixie, please. Don't. I beg you! Don't keep doing this to yourself!" She said almost screaming.

"I'm sorry, Ad. I really am." I sat next to her. She turned herself and faced me.

"If you don't tell someone, I will."

-

word count: 658

-

this is kind of short, i'm sorry.

soon the drama chapters will come:)

what should happen next?

this isn't good but oh well. let me know what you think.

-