13

13 ; irl

third person pov

a month passed by. pixie was still in a coma. and daniel went to see her every single day. he didn't miss even one. he had been getting little to no sleep just to stay with her. he kept his hopes that she would wake up soon up, but the were starting to slowly get down.

his four best friends were always there for him, which made him feel better, but still, it didn't change the fact that his girlfriend was in a coma, and nobody knew when she could wake up. the doctors said it could take months, or that it could take years.

even if it took years, daniel would stay there. he would wait for her. that's what he promised to himself. he loved her, and he wouldn't leave her for nothing in the world.

"dani, we bought you food." corbyn said as he got into the room, jack and zach following him.

"thanks, but i'm not hungry." the boy said after glancing at his girlfriend.

"you need to eat something, daniel. you haven't been eating well." the curly headed boy said as he handed daniel the bag.

"i'm not hungry, jack. i really appreciate you guys worrying about me, but i'm fine." daniel said as he squeezed pixie's hand. "as long as i'm next to her, i'm fine."

the boys 'awed' but they were still worried about daniel. it wasn't healthy for him to be that way. not be eating, or sleeping. literally all he cared about was pixie. he hasn't even been really active in his social medias. and that is very weird of daniel seavey.

jack convinced the ocean-eyed boy to eat. and just when he was done, machines started to go off, which freaked out the four boys in the room.

doctors came in running. daniel was a mess, he started to breathe heavily, on the verge of a panic attack.

the doctors told corbyn that they needed to wait outside, and of course daniel refused. but there was no option. they had to get out of the room.

"no that's my baby! you can't take her away from me!" daniel said as he sobbed, trying to get out of the other three boys' grip.

"don't leave me, pix." daniel cried onto corbyn's chest.

word count; 387

-

author's note;

i'm in the mood to write sad stuff. oops?:)

sorry if there is any spelling mistakes.