9

Third person pov

"I'll be there in 10." Pixie's voice was heard from Daniel's phone. The two had started dating a few weeks ago, and they were the happiest together. The boys had noticed Daniel was happier next to her. He wanted the best for his now girlfriend. Whenever the memories would rush back to her mind, he would distract her, and he would always make sure she was fine.

"Okay. I love you, pixie dust." Pixie giggled at the nickname that her boyfriend always called her.

"I love you more, Dani boy." Pixie hung up.

She got in the car. Both of their minds were on each other. They just wanted to hug. They wanted to feel each other's arms wrap around their bodies, because that's what made them feel alive.

They loved each other in a way they thought was impossible. Pixie never thought that after what she had gone trough she would be able to fall in love again. But Daniel showed her that he was different, and that he was worth it.

-

"Didn't your girlfriend told you she would be here an hour ago?" The oldest of the group said as he walked into the kitchen, where Daniel was walking side to side, his fingers tapping rapidly on his phone screen.

"Why do you think he's like this, asshole." Jack said as he glared at him.

"She doesn't answer!" Tears were starting to fill Daniel's eyes. Jack quickly pulled him into a conforming hug.

"Everything will be fine, Dani. Calm down." He whispered into his ear, as he rubbed his back.

The familiar ringtone started to go off. Daniel pulled away from the hug fastly and grabbed his phone faster than ever.

When he saw that it was a unknown number, he was hesitant about picking up, or not. But he picked up.

"Hello?" The boy said cleaning up the tears that were rolling down his cheeks.

"Hello, sir. It's from the California hospital. Do you know Pixie Wilson? She's about 18 years old-"

The woman was going to keep talking, but Daniel cut her off.

"Yes, I do know her! She's my girlfriend." Daniel broke down into more tears, thinking about all the bad things that could have happened to the girl he loved, the love of his life. She could possibly be dead right now, and that's all that he thought about.

"We need you to get here right now." The words hit Daniel like a bus. He threw his phone in the counter and ran upstairs to get his shoes on. The other two boys followed him.

"I'm going with you." The curly headed said as he got into the room, where he found his roommate slipping on some white vans.

The two boys ran into the car. Jack had never seen Daniel as nervous as he was at the moment.
-
word count; 480
-

double update:)

thanks to @half for giving me this idea
go follow her!❤