14

14 ; irl

"mr. seavey?" daniel shot up from his seat and basically ran to where the doctor was.

"i have good and bad news for you."

"what happened with pixie. please tell me." the boy grew more nervous every second. he didn't know what he would do without the girl, and he was scared about what the doctor was about to say.

"well, she's awake now... but she doesn't remember anything. we are thinking that it's because she hit her head in the accident." the doctor put his hand on daniel's shoulder. "you can see her if you want."

daniel felt out of breath. pixie didn't remember him. he wanted to cry, that's all he felt like doing, but he had to stay strong. he had to do it for pixie.

"hey." daniel choked out, due to the tears he was holding back.
(idk if you get what i mean)

"um, hi?" daniel missed her voice. he wanted to tell her how much he missed her, he wanted to hug her. he wanted to feel his lips on hers, but he couldn't.

"you don't remember me?" his voice cracked, and tears were starting to escape his eyes.

"i'm sorry, i don't." she sighed, and grabbed daniel's hand. "don't cry, please."

daniel sighed as he squeezed pixie's hand.

"i'm your boyfriend." by the tone of his voice, pixie could tell that he was upset. she wanted to help him, but it wasn't posible.

"well, i have good taste, then."

word count; 248

-

author's note;

i'm eating watermelon as i'm writing this. coincidence? i think not.

btw i'm sorry i know this is short.