5

Adley's pov

"We have to tell someone, Pixie!" I almost screamed.

"He'll kill me!"

"Well then we'll go to the police! What he has being doing is a crime, Pix! A crime!" I begged her to do something about it, but she's too scared. Pixie has been my best friends for 6 years. I don't want her to be suffering.

"I don't know about it, Ad." She sighed.

We spent the afternoon binge-watching 'friends' so Pixie could take her mind off the whole situation.

"Pix, I better get going, it's almost 9 pm." I said as I sat up in her bed.

"I'll go with you. I need to talk to my aunt." She said very serious.

We started walking downstairs, and her aunt greeted me.

"Oh, hey, Adley." She said with a huge smile on her face.

"Hi." I smiled back. "I better get going."

"Thanks for coming, Ad." Pixie smiled and gave me hug. "I'll see you later."

***

Pixie's pov

"I need to talk to you." I finally said to my aunt.

"What's wrong sweetheart?" She said as she looked up from what she was doing.

"You know i've been with Jake for about 2 years now, right?" I said as I started to tear up.

"Yes, I know. Why? What happened between you two?"

"Aunt Mary... He has been abusing me. And yesterday, he- he raped me." I said as I started sobbing uncontrollably.

She pulled me into a hug.

"Oh honey, i'm very sorry!" She said as she rubbed my back.

"You don't need to be sorry. I need to be. I allowed him to do this to me. I should've stopped all this when I had the chance." I sighed.

"It's fine, you must have been very scared." She tilted her head to the side.

"I was. And I still am."

"Let's go." She said as she took my hand and lead me to the door.

I didn't bother to ask where were we going, I already knew we were going to the police station. And honestly it felt kind of good knowing the d*ck head would pay for his actions.

We finally arrived, and me and my aunt went inside.

"Good night, officer. We want to press charges against someone." My aunt said very politely.

"Okay, i'll need the name of the person and the reason or reasons you're doing it."

"Jake Smith." I said. "He abused me and raped me." I said trying hardly not to stutter.

The officer asked us a lot of other questions, including if I knew where he lived. I obviously gave him the address.

They told us they would call us if they found him. We went back home. The whole way was silent until my phone buzzed.

daniel
hey, wyd?

pixie
nothing much, going back home
from the police station.🙄

I had told Daniel about Jake being abusive, but he didn't know he raped me.

daniel
you finally pressed charges?

pixie
i did. it was too much. he did
something else, but i don't
want to talk about it.

I decided to text Adley, and let her know as well that I did what I had to do.

pixie
i did it, ad. i pressed charges.

I got back home pretty tired. Since I had to go to work the other day, I went to bed early.

***

I woke up by the annoying sound of my alarm. I rolled out of bed and went into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and then showered. I wore my uniform, and then rushed downstairs.

I took a yogurt since I was kind of running late and then rushed out of the door.

I started my car and started to drive away. I worked at a Starbucks in a mall that was actually kind of near from my house.

***

It was kind of a boring day. I got home back from work, and showered.

I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in." I said as I got my hair in a messy bun.

The door opened revealing my aunt.

"Honey, they got him." She said with a smile.
-
word count; 691
-

i'm sorry this is too short, i just don't have a lot of ideas right now.

sorry if this has any spelling mistakes.

i'm trying so hard to write good chapters but i feel like they are too shitty.

but anyways, i'll try to make next chapter longer.

-