1

Pixie's pov

Here I am again. Broken promises, and broken heart. I've been with this guy for almost 2 years now. First year was great. But then, he just got abusive. Physical abuse all over again, as well as verbal. I always ask myself why do I do this. I could just demand him. But I guess I don't have the guts for it.

After one of his absurds fights, I was just walking on the streets of Los Angeles, California. Trying to take my mind of everything, I just walked and walked, not even focused on where I was going. I might have looked insane, due to the fact that I was crying and my makeup was all messed up.

With my eyes on the floor, I just kept walking, until I felt a hot liquid in my chest. At first I didn't even noticed that I bumped into someone.

"Shit, i'm sorry." The person spoke up. Looking up, I first noticed his eyes. Perfect blue eyes that anyone could get lost in.

"I should be sorry. I wasn't even looking." I said clearly ashamed.

"Daniel, Daniel Seavey." He said stretching his hand.

"Pixie Wilson." I said as i shook his hand.

"Are you okay, Pixie?" He said looking concerned.

"Yeah, i'm fine." I said as I looked down again.

"Well that bruise on your eye says the opposite." Daniel said looking into my eyes.

"I- I just fell down the stairs." I said pretty nervous. "Yeah that's what happened." I thought to myself, with an obvious sarcastic tone, that was usual on me.

"Then what happened? If it doesn't bother you I ask." He said with a little smile on his lips.

"Well of course I thought out loud." I sighed.

"I'm sorry, I need to go. But can I have your phone number? Maybe we could hang out of something." He said taking his phone out of his pocket, as I nodded he handed me his phone. I typed my number along with my name.

"Thanks." Daniel smiled. Flashing him a fake smile, I kept walking. "Bye." He said with a light chuckle.

"Goodbye." I simply said.

***

I'm basically alone here. My mom and dad died one year ago in a car accident. So now I live with my aunt. She has been so amazing to me, I don't even deserve it.

She isn't dumb, obviously. She knows something's wrong. But she doesn't know what.

Around 12 am, I finally arrived home. Every single light was off. I tried to be as quiet as possible, but my aunt was waiting for me.

"You should've been home hours ago, Pixie." She said as she turned the lights on.

"Damn it, you scared me!" I said almost whispering.

"Don't get of topic. You know your hours to be out." She said looking as mad as ever.

"Sorry. I- um. I fell asleep at Adley's house." I said obviously lying.

"Go to sleep." She simply said before walking to her room.

I made my way up to my room and sat on my bed.

pixie
if my aunt asks, i was at your house
and fell asleep there.

adley <3
what happened now, pix?

pixie
same thing as always.
i'm home now, i just arrived late
and needed an excuse.

adley <3
well call me if you need anything.

adley <3
please get away from him, he's no
good, pix. i want the best for you.

new message from unknown number

***-***-****
hey, it's daniel seavey.

pixie
oh, hi.

pixie set contact as daniel

I locked my phone and changed my clothes. Not even bothering to wash my face, I brushed my teeth and went directly to bed, slowly drifting to sleep.

-

word count; 621

-

sorry, this is a little short. i'll try to make the next one longer.

hope you enjoyed this first chapter.

what do you think will happen next?

-