7

Third person pov

It's been a week since Pixie's ex got into jail, and she finally felt free. Her and Daniel became closer. She started to go out more with Adley.

On the other hand Jake, her ex, had something planned. He wasn't dumb. He knew that she met Daniel, and he knew that she trusted him. And he wanted to do everything to get him away from her. He did not want the girl to be with anyone else, but him. He was out of his mind, but he thought it was normal.

The girl had suffered a lot being with Jake, and when he got into jail, she finally felt good.

"Mr. Smith, you got a visit." The cop said as he unlocked his cell.

He got out of the cell and the cop leaded him to where he needed to go. He sat down on a table as he watched a familiar blonde walk up to him and sit down in front of him.

"Have you been watching her?" He asked clearly annoyed.

"Yes. She has been going to see that friend of hers." The blond said with her b*tchy voice.

The boy sighed in a mad tone. He wanted to find the both of them and beat the shit out of them, but he couldn't get out of where he was, which made him even madder.

"Keep watching her, come back next week. If she keeps seeing him, i'll tell you my plan."

The woman simply nodded as they took Jake back to his cell and locked him again.

Daniel's pov

"Hey, Pix! Come back that's mine!" I said as I ran behind Pixie who was running with my watermelon in her hands.

"Catch me if you can!" She said running upstairs even faster.

I heard a door open and then slam shut. I checked almost every room and then I went to Jack and I's room, to find her laughing her ass off laying in my bed. I laid down next to her and started to tickle her, because i knew that she did not like it.

"No, n- no! D- Dani, s- stop!" She said in between laughs.

"Fine. I'll stop then."

After I stopped, she turned around, so she was facing me now.

We slowly leaned in, and started kissing. Which was at first a slow kiss, in seconds turned into a make out session. Until someone walked in.

"Shit! Sorry, I didn't mean to walk into you two making out!" Jack said covering his eyes.

"It's fine." Both Pixie and I said in sync, which caused the three of us to brust out laughing.
-
word count; 443
-

this is kind of shitty, as all my chapters, but hey! at least i updated!

i'm bored, as always:)

anyways if you have any ideas for this or any other fanfic of mine, message me and i'll give you credits if i use it.

sorry if they are any spelling mistakes.