Chapter Twenty Three

(Emmett's Point Of View)

"So how old is your brother?" I asked from my spot in the middle of his bed as he ran around folding up clothes and packing them into bags.

"Same as Niklaus, the two seem to have become friends" He smiled zipping up one of his bags and setting it on the end of the bed.

"Yeah, I want to see this new boyfriend of his. Apparently he is a werewolf" I slipped the gown off of my shoulders and pulled my old tee shirt back on.

"I have met him before, My step-father is a werewolf that's the healer of the pack" He smiled handing my jacket to me.

"How long does it take to even get there again?" I groaned rolling around amongst the comforter messing up its neat smoothness.

"An hour, please don't mess up the quilt" He pouted zipping up the final bag and dropping it down next to the other.

"An hour. we still have time for other activities" I smirked prowling towards the end of the bed where he was standing standing up on the bed to reach his full height

"The flights at 11" He hissed slipping his hands around my thighs to yank me towards him tightening his hands firmly around my ass grabbing needingly at my skin.

"That's easy" I scoffed tearing open the buttons of his shirt tugging the annoying fabric off of his shoulders, He gave a low growl harshly shoving me onto my back blurring all my emotions into one hot and heavy entanglement.

"You can't fall asleep again Emmett it's 10:30" Lucien gazed down at his watch fumbling with the buttons on his shirt, someone gently knocked on the door before it clicked open.

"Mister Mordecai it's almost time to go-" Ren stopped in his tracks staring slack jawed between the two of us, I pulled the covers over my nakedness as my cheeks burned hot in utter embarassment.

"Thank you Ren, you and Valley will take care of the house while we're gone right?" Lucien smiled hopefully, Ren's face lit up nodding eagerly bowing to him as he back out of the room and closed the door behind him.

"You're nice to your servants" I propped myself up on my elbow watching him dart around trying to find them remainder of his clothes.

"They're my friends believe it or not" He rolled his eyes tossing my shirt and pants onto the bed "Get dressed or we won't get there in time" He scolded leaning over to kiss the top of my head.

"I'm sorry, I'm such a distraction" I sighed sluggishly pulling the shirt on over my head wrestling my pants on over my aching limbs smoothing them out to look somewhat presentable.

"No you're not, if anything you keep me sane" He chuckled wrapping a hand under my arm and pulled me out of the bed much to my dismay.

"I'm sure you manage without me" I scoffed snatching my jacket up from the carpet and hapharzardly.

"I can't function without you actually, believe it or not. That time I spent with Lux I got scolded multiple times for not paying attention" He chuckled brushing his fingers through my hair to neaten it up.

"Oh dear you sad soul" I stuck my tongue out at him leaning around him to sling one of the bags up onto one of my shoulders.

"You forget you're talking to Satan pipsqueak" I felt a swipe across my backside and I threw the biggest mocked offence gasp at him ever. After another five minutes of constant teasing we finally made it downstairs where Valley was standing at the entrance with Ren.

"Say hello to Nick and Riley will you" Valley smiled weakly pulling me into his arms and squeezing his spindly little arms around my shoulders.

"I shall, You focus on getting rested up and healthy" I pressed a small kiss onto his cheek and his face flared up a red colour, I heard a low growl Lucien as I retracted my arms from Valley's skinny frame. "Behave" I grumbled elbowing Lucien in the ribs earning a very cute pouty face.