Lovers' Argument And More Letters

I woke up the next day in my bed. Matthew and Marilla must of carried me.

It was Tuesday morning and my sad feelings had been replaced with anger. I would give Gilbert Blythe a piece of my mind. Who does he think he is?

I quickly went downstairs, grabbed a piece of bread, my things and I was out the door.

Diana was waiting for me with Ruby by the barn and they decided to talk with Jerry until they saw me.

"Anne." said Ruby.

"ANNE." shouted Diana and they both started running after me.

"Stop and calm down. What happened?" said Cole who joined us later on and stood in front of me.

"Cole, I love you but if you don't move, I will be pretty mad."

He saw that I was ready to explode so he moved and followed me with the girls.

We were at school and I immediately went in. The door hit the wall loudly and everybody turned and looked at me. Mr Blythe too.

I went in front to him and pulled him up so he was standing. He seemed pretty mad too. But, I couldn't care less. I throw my things on the floor on a random desk and started talking.

"Who do you think you are?"

"Who do I think am I?"

"Yes, you. Aren't I looking at you?"

"If I were you I would quiet down. I'm the one who is supposed to be mad here. Why are you mad?"

"Are you kidding me? You are the most big headed jerk I have ever met."

"Says you the most annoying know-it-all."

"Guys. Calm down and talk later you both don't mean what you are say-"

"LEAVE CHARLIE." shouted me and Gilbert.

"If you really mean all the things you said maybe we should just break up."  said Anne.

"I couldn't agree more."

"You will need to find another date to the ball too."

"I was going to."

"FINE."

"FINE."

We were looking at each other with so much rage and no one dared to move.

The door opened to reveal Miss Stacy but as soon as she was about to speak. She closed her mouth. Giving me and Gilbert some time to figure things out.

"O-okay then." said Gilbert and I swear I could see tears welling up in his eyes.

"So that's it t-then, Mr Blythe." I said breaking eye contact and as soon as I looked away a tear rolled down my cheek.

I quickly sat down on my chair and Miss Stacy stood at the front of the class.

"Well, class today we have a spelling bee and like always five people each week. So Cole, Brian, Violet, Gilbert and Anne please come at the front of the class."

Isn't this great?

"Brian, spell incoherent. "

"I n c o h e r e n t"

"Correct and what does it mean?"

"Unable to express yourself clearly." He said and looked at Cole.