32%

I walk across my kitchen at only 8:40 in the morning to answer the loud pounding at my front door, I look through the peep hole to see Luke at least 10 different grocery bags in his hands. I unlock the door just at the exact time three bags are dropped from his hands breaking a glass of jelly.

"Whoa what is all of this?" I question bending down to help him pick up the broken glass on the floor.

"I bought you a few things, you don't really have any food."

"Yeah you're right but that doesn't answer why you brought me all this."

"I'm just helping you get on your feet, it's no big deal, I'm glad to help." he smiles.

We finished cleaning up the broken glass after Luke gets the rest of the food he bought me, I don't feel right having him do all of this for me, maybe he thinks I'm not eating or I have no money. I do actually before I went to the hospital I had a job for awhile just to have something to do. I don't need to be taken care of, by anyone.

"I'm not a baby Luke I can take care of myself."

"Just think of it has a house warming gift." He smiles while placing the milk in the fridge.

"No, I Can't just take it back please."

" I don't see the big deal you we're find with all the times I let you have my chips."

"You're joking right? I didn't have any other way to get any real food and that was just chips."

"Well here." He throws over a family size bag of sour cream and onion chips to me. "I got some chips for you." He throws away the last empty bag into the trash and picks up his phone off the kitchen table.

" Just keep the stuff I was just trying to be a nice boyfriend"

"Boyfriend?" I laugh out "Boyfriend oh god is that what you think this is? We are dating and shit, Luke you are sweet and all but I'm not about to date anyone."

"So what the hell is this then, I help you move into an apartment I buy you food and drive you around and we kiss, a lot."

"I never asked you to buy me anything."

"It's called being thoughtful and nice Grace two traits you lack, but don't worry it won't be happening again." He walks out of the apartment slamming the door behind him.

Ooooooo Grace is sassy thanks for all the reads and nice comments ily guys! And this chapter will make a little more sense with the next chapter cause Grace is having some mixed emotions

my insta is @cummingclifford for those of you who were asking:)