21%

It's been one week and Luke refuses to even make eye contact with me. I don’t think I deserve the silent treatment, I was only being honest with how I felt, if he wants to be friends than we can be friends. The only problem is that he won’t let me talk to him now.

 I’m being guided back to my room as I spot Luke walking the opposite direction occupied with a file in his hands.

“Luke!” I call out at him.

He looks up startled until he relies its me and rolls his eyes and looks down at the papers.

I know he won’t stop walking so I elbow the guard who is bringing me back to my room in his stomach as he releases my arm and I rush over to Luke. He looks back at me when he hears the guard moaning in pain.

“What the hell Grace are you’re asking for trouble?”

“I need to speak to you.”

“Well this isn’t the way to get my attention.” He yells at me while placing his arms around the guard, helping him up.

“I’ll take her to her room Thomas.” Luke tells the man as he gives me the death stare and walks off mumbling not so nice things directed at me.

“Look, Luke I’m not always good with people as you can tell, I guess I was just a little taken off guard when you called me your friends.”

“Grace.”

“I mean I actually don’t really have that many friends, I mean I’m pretty weird-“

“Grace.”

“Luke its not nice to interrupt someone when there trying to talk.”

“Grace, shut up I forgive you.”

“Really?”

“Really.”

I don’t say anything as I wrap my arms around his waist hugging him tight.

“Thank you Luke.”

Luke being much taller then me looks down at me as he moves my hair away from my eyes. We remain hugging for a while before I release my arms from him. We stay close, close enough that I can hear him breathing, which is quite fast if I may add. He leads down so we are both eye level with each other, as he pressed his lips against mine.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

ooooooooh lucas wants to frickle frackle ;) 

comment and vote please xx