30%

The car ride was more awkward than any of my therapy lesson which is saying something because sitting in a room with seven other crazy people for an hour a day sure does suck.

"Would you kindly explain your reasoning for taking me home because I'm not really getting it" my words come out more rude than I thought they would not like it matters much.

"I'm trying here Grace, the only way for me to get you to listen is if I do all the work."

"You could have just called me and ask to meet up, seeing as I have a phone again." I roll my eyes keeping my eye contact at the passing trees.

"Yeah, as if you would have answered any of them." Charlie half laughs making a right turn pulling into the apartment complex, my apartment complex. There must be ten different groups of apartments all of them with red bricks with balconies.

Charlie parks the car in front of my complex I reach over on the left side of my seat to pop the trunk, I walk to the back of Charles car to grab my small duffle bag that holds all the items I have at the moment. I guess I will have to go back to my parents house to collect my other stuff, hopefully at a time my mother isn't home.

"Hey I can help you with that."

"The last thing I want is your help I can take it from here." I grab the bag away from him and being up the steps to the third floor to my apartment. I come to room 182 and unlock the door.

The apartment isn't as bad as I thought, it's fully furnished and had one bed one bath, not like I'll be needing much more. But the green carpet is a little dated but I'll make it work. Some stupid carpet or my asshole brother isn't gonna ruin the fact that I'm no longer in a mental hospital. Nothing can bring me down.

It's three am here you go, and I had to with the room number (---;

Thank y'all sooooooo much for 40,000 reads! That's really amazing just wow.