29%

"What are you doing here"

"I've come to take you home Gracie"

"You must be mental if you think I'm leaving here with you."

"Than where are you gonna go?"

"Doctor grant set up an apartment for me."

"On really, And how will you be paying for this apartment?"

"I'm getting a job dumbass." Luke try's to cover his laughter at my comeback.

"Don't you have somewhere to be." Charlie directs to Luke crossing his arms.

"Yeah actually I'm about to take her to her new apartment."

"Well your help won't be needed, I'm her brother I can take her."

"What no way, I'm not telling you where I'll be living. Than you'll come when ever you want, and that's not happening."

"What do you think I would do, stalk you?"

"Um yeah, you've done it before Charlie."

"Doesn't matter I just signed papers saying you're leaving here with me." Charlie smirks, not an evil smirk more of a 'I win this conversation' kinda smirk. There's no way in hell I'm letting him find out where I live, he'd always find the stupidest reasons to come over, oh you needed more food, the door needs a new lock, the lights needs to be fixed. All in some idiotic plan of his that somehow we'll get along again things will magically be okay. But they aren't and will never be.

"Get in the damn car Gracie before I get pissed."