31%

I hear the Doorbell ring which Finally gives me a reason to get out my bed. I walk barefoot across the fake wooden Floors of my small apartment to be greeted by Luke wearing his normal attire.

"Afternoon Grace, you do know it's the afternoon."

He must be referring to my pj's.

"Yes, yes Luke I do own a clock, I would have changed if I knew I was having visitors."

"Oh well if you don't want me here I can always leave."

"Haha very funny." I grab his shirt while standing on my toes, leaning up to kiss him.

It's nothing official between us but in my last few weeks of freedom Luke and I have only grown closer together. I've got a job at the local supermarket and I'll be starting school online soon, Luke still works at the hospital though he says it's not as fun without me. Overall things are looking up for the both of us.

"So your birthday is coming up Grace anything special in mind you'll like?"

"Well now that you bring it up I've always wanted a Jeep."

"Oh yeah sure because my job pays enough for me to get a new car, I just choose to drive around that piece of shit I have now."

"Oh calm down Luke, but honestly the only thing I really wanted was to be out of that place and I am."

"That's all you wanted? Really."

"Well.. I wanted you, and I got that as well."

Luke smiles to the floor at my complement while he grabs my hands and holds them in his warm ones.

"Why are your hands always so cold Grace?"

"My mom always said it was because I never got enough love from anyone."

He places his lips against my left palm kissing it slowly, then rubbing my hands against his own like you would over a fire.

"Maybe you never did get enough love, the love that you deserved but starting now I plan on giving you all my love Grace, I swear to you that."

I FIND THE LAST LINE SO CUTE JHNDNFBSHSJJADUDHFHS OKIE VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE AND THANK YOU