My Social Network Romance With Ronnie Radke.

The last thing Liisa ever expected from adding Ronnie Radke as a friend on Facebook was to fall in love with him she never expected for him to actually feel the same. it started with a Photo Comment and blossoms into a romance between two people from too totally different backrounds and worlds...

-----

The smell of fresh coffee really woke me up i did'nt sleep a wink last-night all i did was toss and turn so today i felt like a zombie, by the time that blinked on and off on the stove it indicating that it was 10:30am i really disliked early mornings my body never truly woke up until after twelve and i bet i looked like shit, oh hell i didn't care my room mates seen me in much worse states over the years i smiled Kasey and Aaron have been my friends for six years now and we share the rent on this apartment together for at least two years now, they were the best friends anyone could ask for to me they were like the brother and sister i never had since i was the only child growing up it sucked but my mothers birth with me was a difficult one she and i nearly died while she was giving birth to me my poor father must have been in turmoil the thought of losing both wife and daughter, after that my mom had to get her womb removed it was damaged from the excessive bleeding during her Cesarean, she never complained she always said i was enough for her but deep down i knew she most possibly wanted to have more children, she was lucky enough to survive and get any chance of being a mother even if it was just the one. The Coffee was done and it smelled delicious as i poured it into my mug, Hmm the best wake up call i turned and Sipped it slowly as Kasey walked into the kicthen her hair looking like she was dragged backwards through a Field, OK then maybe i wasn't the worst looking this morning that made me feel slightly better about my state.

"Wow you look like shit" Kasey murmured at me sleepily making her way over to the coffee pot too pour herself a mug

"thanks, just what a girl likes to hear in the morning" i frowned, Kasey wasn't one for holding back her true thoughts she always spoke what was on her mind, but that's what i liked about her what i didn't like was when it was aimed at me, "have you looked at yourself in the mirror raccoon head"

Kasey poked her tongue out at me and i grinned, i couldn't be mad at her. "Where's Aaron, is he still asleep? last night was a rough one for sure, I'm never drinking again"

Last night the three of us all gathered on floor and stuck some music on while we all drank 3 bottles of wine two white and one red though me and Kasey didn't like red wine so we stuck to the two whites and Aaron had gulped down the red one all to himself, it was hilarious such an awesome night until my headache kept me up all night that wasn't the fun part, "You always says that Kasey, and yet when a bottle of wine is cracked open your the first one with your glass on the ready"

"ye well this time i mean it" she tried to look sincere but i knew and she knew it wouldn't happen

"Mm-hm Kase what ever" the coffee burnt my tongue i had forgotten to blow on it before i took another sip ouchy, my teeth bit down on the sore part of my tongue and it suddenly eased away. just then we heard a familiar padding of bare feet on the wooden floors we looked up to see Aaron in all his 6 foot tall glory, Unfairly he didn't look as bad as me and Kasey had felt or looked Aaron always looked good, he was cute if you liked that type of tall slightly curly haired blue eyed boy, i had dated him once before in the past but that had only lasted three weeks and apparently from what Kasey said he still liked me more then just a friend that had made me feel awkward because now i seen him as a tall big brother and from the way Kasey had looked when she mentioned it i had the feeling she was jealous, i didn't know she liked Aaron that way but some things are unexplainable in life.

Aaron looked at both of us with an amused expression on his face and folded his arms and rested against the jar of the door "why you Lady's look royally f*cked today, pardon my language".