Chapter 59.

Chapter 59.

-Violet’s POV-

-before-

“What was that?” I ask when Aaron jerks open the door.

“I don’t know, but it sounds like a gunshot.” Aaron answers while he looks out the door. Now this is probably a good excuse to get out of the room. I walk out of the room to see that the hallway is empty, as usual.

“Should we check it out?” I ask him

“No, not we. Stay here while I go down. I’ll be right back.”

“No but I want to come with.” 

“That’s not a good idea, we don’t know who or what it was.” A few minutes later we hear a gunshot, and another one, and this time it sounds closer than the first one.

“Stay here.” And with those final 2 words, Aaron runs down the hallway, leaving me here.

Oh wait, that’s a good thing. I can just find my way out of here. Everybody is probably distracted by the person who fired the gun. Looking back to my room, I try to find anything that’ll help me fight off someone when they come attacking me. My eyes land on the spoon in the bowl. It’s from my lunch a few hours back. Damn, why couldn’t it be a fork? Oh right, they forgot to bring me a fork and I was too lazy to ask Aaron so I dealt with it. Grabbing the spoon from the table, I proceed down the hallway and pass the 3 rooms in the end of it. So far so good, no one is here to attack me. I see a staircase a few meters away, and I’m 100% sure that a lot of people are down there, so it’s probably not safe, then again it’s the exit. I don’t even know what floor I am on. I might be on the second floor and if I go down and reach the bottom, people can easily spot me.

“Hey!” I hear a very unfamiliar voice. A man starts running up the stairs and widening my eyes, I immediately run to the opposite direction. I run as fast as my legs can carry me, but unfortunately, I’m not as fast as I thought I am. The man pushed me down on the floor with him and while I try to get out of his grip, I attempt to kick him, and guess what? It hit his stomach. While he clutches it, I try to crawl away as fast as I can. Standing up, I start to run again, when I reach my room, I jerk it open and shut it close. Before I can do anything else, the man kicks the door open and the door flies back. He enters the room and close back the door. Gasping, I walk backwards while he walks towards me.

“Don’t try to do anything else because believe me, you’re hopeless.” He chuckles as he continues to walk towards me. When I feel my back touching the wall, I realize that I still have my spoon with me. Without thinking, I throw the metallic object at him, it hit his shoulder and he looks at the spoon lying down on the floor.

“Are you fucking serious? A spoon? No wonder Harry likes you, you both are idiots.” I roll my eyes at him. In my defense, it was the only thing on my hand and the only thing closest to me. Plus, getting hit by a spoon hurts. Trust me, I’ve been hit by a spoon by my father. It hurts like fuck.

I think this guy is the person who fired the gun, but why is there nobody to catch him? Did he kill everyone with 2 gunshots? Suddenly I hear multiple gunshots firing, and while I was sadly distracted the guy takes this as an advantage and grabs my wrist. I try to get him to let go of my hand but he’s too strong.

While trying to struggle out of his grip, he pulls me towards him and wraps his big arms around my neck. My hands automatically grip his big arms.

“What are you doing?” I try to say.

“Your boyfriend is coming and he’s shooting down almost everybody in this place,”

“So?” I say

“So let’s see how he’ll feel if I shoot his girlfriend.”

Before I answer him, the door flies open and my heart literally leap out of my chest because of the man standing in front of me.

“Help.” I whisper.

__

“Ah, Harry Styles. Just in time to see your girlfriend’s brain splatter out.” The man chuckles.

“I knew you were up to something no good.” Harry says ignoring what the man just said.

“And you chose to ignore your mind, but it was smart, wasn’t it?” Oh so both of them must’ve met earlier, or maybe they know each other from long ago?

“Look, what do you want?” He sighs as he still has his gun pointed at him, well technically me, since I’m in front of him.

“What do I want?” The man says as he laughs.

“I want to crush your fucking bones and put a bullet through your thick skull.”

“What? Why?” I blur out. That wasn’t meant to be said out loud, but I don’t really give a shit anymore, this guy want to rip Harry in pieces and I’m not allowing that.

“For money, kid.” He chuckles.

“Now, where was I?” The man continues.

“Violet!” I hear Aaron’s voice shout. Harry furrows his eyebrows and look towards the doorframe. Aaron stands with a gun on his hand. Jesus, does everybody here have a gun except me? Man, I feel left out.

“Dude, let go of her. She has nothing to do with this.” Aaron says

“Yeah, well you don’t either.” Harry rolls his eyes.

“I’m trying to help your fucking friend here.” Aaron snaps

“Correction. Girlfriend.”

“I don’t understand why you like this idiot.” Aaron points at Harry.

“Hey, he’s my idiot.”

“Oh, come on, does he give you a lot of attention? Affection?”

“Ye-“

“You know he was once a guy who slept around with girls every week.” Aaron states. My eyes widen at what he said, “Shut up, Aaron. If you want to help then do something other than talk shit about me to my girlfriend.”

“Oh, he didn’t tell you?” Aaron looks back at me.

“Did you know that people tend to fall in love when they’re in danger? And sometimes, it’s just your mind playing tricks on you.”

“Okay that’s enough.” The oh-so familiar guy walks in the room with his arms crossed.

“Ah, Harry, nice to see you again.” He smiles at him.

“Oh and nice to have a companion with you while you come here, is that right?”

“What the hell did you do to Blaze?” Harry points the gun at Jay.

“Me? Oh nothing, I didn’t do anything to him. He’s now in his car, asleep like a little baby.” He chuckles.

“Now, Harry, we all know that you won’t listen to us if,”

“I’m not going to do anything you say, so why don’t you just give up?”

“If,” He says again,

“I don’t do this.” He points a gun at me, and before I know it, he pulls the trigger and the bullet hits my stomach.

_______________

A/N: So one more chapter till this book is finished, wow :0

Oh and I’m in Boston now, who’s from Boston here? HI

Q: Would you rather be Harry’s sister and not date any of the boys or be Zayn’s girlfriend and break up after 3 months?

PS What do you guys reckon I should do in Boston? I’m staying here for 4 days yay [by the way, follow me on instagram? @Maddy.js]