Chapter 15.

Chapter 15.

Do you ever feel like you think you’re doing something right, and you think that it’s going to end up good? But in the end, you realize that what you decided was the most idiotic thing you’ve ever decided on?

Yeah, that’s how I’m feeling right now.

Harry and I kept quiet and stared at each other, his eyes shows anger with a tiny bit of worry on them. My gaze fell to the floor until the fat man chuckled and brought my head up.

“What’s your name?”

I kept quiet and looked back at Harry. Harry gave me the just-answer-him-and-don’t-mess-with-him-or-you’re-fucked look. I looked back at the fat man and opened my mouth to speak.

“Violet.” I answered him.

He smiled and gestured the man holding my wrists to let me go. I looked back at Harry to see him giving me the don’t-do-anything-stupid look. I looked back at the fat man and stayed still, I’m not running to Harry because if I do, he’ll probably shoot me. So, I stay still. It was completely silent as he walked in circles around me, walking, as if I’m his prey.

“Harry, you never told us you’ve got yourself a new girl.” He chuckled and everyone else in the room made small chuckles. Well, except for Harry and I. I was about to protest, when Harry looked at me and slightly shook his head, signaling me to shut up. I glanced at Aaron to see him sitting down with his arms resting on the top of the sofa with his left ankle is resting on his right thigh. His face shows that he’s amused that I’m here.

“Anyways, Harry. You know the rules around here.” He paused.

“You bring someone in here, there will be consequences.” He smirked.

“No! Wait, Harry didn’t bring me here! I followed him.” I cut in.

Now, everybody’s eyes are on me, and I feel really, really, uncomfortable, I squirmed and glance back at the fat man. Quick! Think of a lie.

“Harry said he was going to his friend’s house, but I thought he was going to another girl’s house. So I decided to follow him.” I looked at him.

He studied me for a second or two and opened his mouth to speak.

“Lies.”

“No re-“

Someone cut me off,

“Boss, she isn’t lying. I saw them.” Someone spoke.

I jerked my head towards the man who said that, and apparently, blue-eyed man spoke.

"They were in the park together, by the lake. Then you called him, so he decided to go. But he lied to her saying that he's going to his friend's house.“ He paused. 

“Harry was just trying to cover us up, by lying to her. Isn’t that a good thing?”

I looked at Aaron to see him scoffing.

He glanced at Harry, then at me.

“Blaze here, is one of my trustworthy men. You guys are lucky I trust him.” He paused and looked back at Harry.

“Harry, I’ll let you go this time.”

I looked back at blue-eyed guy and he was already staring. I mouthed a small ‘thank you’ and he smirked and winked. I blushed and when I looked back at Harry, he was already in front of me. I looked up and he was looking down at me, anger showing in his eyes. He grabbed my hand and dragged me outside. He shut the door and faced me.