Chapter 54.

Chapter 54.

-Harry’s POV-

The guy who barged in the room I’m in is someone I’m familiar with, I think. I know he works for Jay, that’s why he’s here, but I can’t remember his name. Hell, I don’t even remember majority of the people who works for Jay, there’s just too much. Let’s just call him Y for the moment.

“Harry, what the fuck are you doing here?” He furrows his eyebrows in confusion while he points a gun at me. 

“None of your business.” I say while I still point my gun at him.

“Actually, it is. Jay told me to guard his place and you’re in his place, so technically it is my business.” He has a look of confusion on his face, probably wondering on what the hell he just said, but quickly recovered and points the gun straight at me again. Ah, so he’s the dumbass one.

“Look, just let me go and you can do whatever you want, and I can do whatever I want. See? It’s a win-win situation.” I try to smile at him.

“True.”  ‘Y’ was about to put back his gun but points it back at me again. C’mon, this guy is a fucking dumbass, can’t believe Jay actually chose him to guard the place. I wonder where the other people went.

“But Jay told me to bring whoever breaks in the house.” I have the urge to roll my eyes at him. Jesus, this guy is fucking dumb.  

Out of nowhere, Blaze starts walking behind this guy and has his elbow raised the same height as Y’s head. He was about to say something but Blaze beat him to it. He immediately jerks his elbow towards Y’s neck and the guy fell the second Blaze’s elbow came in contact with the idiot’s neck. Y isn’t unconscious, but he’s on the ground, looking terrified. I walk towards him and without him being aware of my presence behind him, I kick Y on the head really hard, making him unconscious.

“Is this Plan B?” I ask Blaze, still looking at the unconscious body on the floor.

“Guess so.” Blaze shrugs.

Blaze carries Y over his shoulders and we both walk out of the room. I’m pretty surprised that the people outside playing cards haven’t noticed yet. Well, we were sort of quiet, so I guess that’s one reason they haven’t noticed. We were both quiet, trying to not make a sound, and to try not to knock anything off because that’ll cause a loud sound. Having a heavy person on Blaze’s shoulder doesn’t make it easier. Once we’ve reached the kitchen, we both exit from the backdoor and back to our car. When we’re already standing in front of the car, Blaze opens the backseat door and throws Y in the backseat, I sit in the passenger seat and Blaze drives.

___________

After 20 minutes of driving, we arrive in my house. Oddly enough, Y is still unconscious, he’s supposed to wake up like 10-15 minutes ago. I guess I accidentally kicked him too hard. Let’s just hope he doesn’t get a concussion or anything serious because we can’t go to the doctors, they know me here, I’m still wanted, remember? and Blaze and I aren’t doctors. It’s not that I care about him or anything, it’s just that I need him. He might have some information that might be useful to us.

I open the backdoor and drag Y out. Throwing him against my shoulder, I climb up the stairs and with my other hand, I dig inside my pocket for the house key. Man, this guy is heavy. Let’s just hope that whatever we’re doing now will have a benefit. I really want to find Violet before anything even worse happens.

“Tie him to a chair, I’ll get water.” Blaze shouts.

Water? For him to drink? That’s not something Blaze would do. Blaze would probably poison the water first then let him drink it.