Chapter 27.

Sorry for the typos/mistakes, i'll fix it later. I'm going to shower now, bye.
Hope you guys enjoy this chapter ~

Chapter 27.

Weeks and Months have passed. Harry and my friendship have grown over the pass 4 months, but he has been hiding things from me ever since that night when I found out that he couldn’t be seen in public anymore. Almost every week, it seems like his temper shortens, and sometimes, it frightens me. We would often have pointless arguments with each other, but that didn’t make me hate him, that didn’t make me like him less either.

My mother found out that I’ve been hanging out with a boy that goes by the name of Harry Styles.

-Flashback-

“Violet? Who’s that?”

Interrupted, again? Can’t I have at least one day without anybody bothering Harry and I?

“Uh,”

Harry stood up from the bed while I sat on the edge of it. Well, this is awkward.

“Harry’s my, - “

“Friend.” He finished for me.

“I see.” My mother nodded.

She stared at Harry up and down, which made Harry shift his weight from one leg to the other.

“You seem familiar. Have I met you before?”

Harry gulped and I could see his Adam’s apple bobbing, he cleared his throat and opened his mouth to answer my mother.

“Uh, no ma’am. I don’t think so.”

“Alright. I think you should leave, it’s getting late.” My mother said sternly.

Without another word exchanged between the three of us, Harry walked towards the door and before he fully exited my room, he faintly smiled at me.

-End of flashback-

School has been like the usual, Nick always tried to pair up with me every time teachers tell us to pair up or have group works or anything like that. I’m used to it, it’s been months anyways.

Today is a Saturday, and as usual, I woke up and took a bath. My mother left for work this morning, and I’m actually quite happy that she found a job. I’m also proud of both my mother and I at the fact that we’re trying to bond just like how normal mothers and daughters do. I’m still quite awkward around her, but not as much as I used to be.

At exactly 10am, Harry climbed in my room with his black hoodie and sunglasses, I personally think it just makes him even more suspicious, but whatever.

“Hey babe.” Harry’s husky voice rang through my ears.

“Hi.” I smiled shyly at him.

He took out his sunglasses and took off his jacket and walked to me.

“I missed you.” I chuckled against my hair.

It’s been 2 days since we last saw each other, the reason being he having a ‘job’ to do. I never knew what he had to do; heck I didn’t even found out what was bothering him that night. It still wanders in my mind, what happened that night?

“I miss you too.” I giggle.

“So, what have you been up to these past 2 days?” He sat down on my bed while I sat next to him.