Chapter 21.

Chapter 21.

“Harry!” I ran to him and kneeled beside his partly shaking body.

“What happened? Are you alright?”

I face palmed myself, why in the world would I ask him if he’s alright? Of course he’s not okay, he’s covered in blood. Well, I’m not sure if it’s his blood or someone else’s but he looks like he’s in so much pain. His face is bruised up, his left eye is swollen, and I can see dry blood running from his nose. Harry’s left arm is resting on top of his stomach while his right arm was on the ground, slightly shaking, I could see the scars and the dried-up blood surrounding his knuckles. His face and arms are already bruised up looking, I really don’t want to see what happened underneath his shirt.

“Yeah, I’m alright, I’m alright. Ju-“

“Harry, I’m calling 911.”

I quickly grabbed my phone from my back pocket, but I was stopped by Harry’s hand. He grabbed my wrist, lightly and pulled it back.

“Don’t call them, please. I’m fine, just give me your first aid kit.”

“Harry! You’re not fine! Look at you, you’re covered in blood! I’m calling.”

I stood up, knowing that Harry couldn’t reach me because I’m pretty sure he can’t stand up, not to be mean or anything. I pressed the call button and dialed 911, I was about to press the call button but I heard my window opening, I looked at the window and saw Blaze climbing in my room.

“Hey Violet.”

“Um,-“

“Hey man.” Blaze nodded at Harry. Can he not see that Harry is totally bruised up?

“Sup.” Harry slightly nodded.

I don’t understand guys.

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at Blaze who was staring at me.

“What? Can you not see that Harry looks dead? Help him!” I screeched.

“He’s okay. He just nee-“

“Okay? What the hell do you mean by ‘okay’? He’s obviously not okay!” I almost screamed.

“Guys!”

Blaze and I jerked our heads at Harry and he groaned.

“Stop it! You guys are giving me a headache.”

I scoffed and Blaze chuckled.

“Help him!” I said, louder this time.

“Alright, alright. Jeez, Harry, your girlfriend is so demanding.”

“I’m not his girlfriend.” I snapped.

Harry chuckled, which made Blaze smirk. Boys.

“Just give me 15 minutes.”

“Hurry up!”

“I am!”

Blaze walked passed me and kneeled beside Harry.

“Hey, Harry. I’ve got to tell you something. But she’s ther-“

“I’m right here, you know.” I rolled my eyes.

“Right, okay. Violet, could you be a nice person and wait downstairs?”

“No.” I scoffed.

“Why not? C’mon.”

“Nope.”

“Violet! C’mon, don’t make this difficult.”

“I’m staying here.”