Chapter 48.

Shoutout to Trouble_bieberx for making the two pretty artworks on the side! Check her books out :) 

[If you want a shoutout, you can submit an artwork through kik xMaddy_ or submit it through tumblr hellboundziall.tumblr.com/submit or through my twitter @CuddleLuke_]

________

Chapter 48.

 I can’t sleep. I’ve been staring at nothing for the pass hours. I think it’s been hours, it feels like forever. I know the sun isn’t out there anymore since there’s no light coming in from the window. It must be around 7pm now. I’m still tied up on this chair. I can’t feel or even move my hands, same goes for my legs. I feel like stretching my back, but I can’t stretch because if I do, then my arms will get pulled, and the ropes on my hands will dig deeper into my skin.

Harry, where are you?

I close my eyes and bow my head down.

“I miss you.” I whisper into the dark.

“Aw, who is it that you miss? Oh, let me guess, is it Harry?” The voice shocked me, but I still kept my head down.

“Go away.” I murmur.

Aaron chuckles and I brought my head back up slowly. Aaron’s leaning against the wall with his arms crossed. His hair looks like it’s pretty messy, I can’t really see that much because there isn’t any light in this room, except the moonlight shining from the little window, but I know for sure, that it’s Aaron. I know his voice. It’s deep, husky. Much like Harry’s but he sounds a bit less deep.

“Are you hungry?” Aaron flicks a switch and in a few seconds, the lights turn on, making me bow my head down again because of the bright light. He walks forward, towards me. I can hear his footsteps. I want to slide this chair backwards, but I can’t because my legs are tied. If I could, I want to walk backwards, away from Aaron.

I don’t reply to him and keep quiet. He walks closer and closer to me and soon, he’s right in front of me. I can see his blurry shoes in front of my chair. I’m still adjusting my eyes to the light. I’ve been sitting in the dark for hours. After a few seconds, my eyes open to see the white tiled ground and Aaron’s shoes in front of me. I still keep my head down, not wanting to look at his face.

“Are you?” I keep quiet and continue to bow my head.

“Look at me.” He says. I don’t listen to him and keep my head down.

Please go away, I don’t want to see anyone.

A few seconds pass and he lets out a sigh. I can hear that he’s walking. I’m not sure where he’s walking to, but I’m hoping it’s the door and the light switch. Oh, I hear a squeaking sound. I’m guessing that he’s sitting on the bed beside the chair.

“I’m guessing you have a lot of questions?” He asks.

I still keep quiet even though what he’s saying is true. I do have a lot of questions, tons of questions. I have the urge to look back up, but my mind just tells me to not look up, just keep your head down.

“I’m just going to take that as a yes.” He chuckles.

“I don’t know where to start.”

“Well, I-“ He was about to say something, but my mouth flew open.

“Why is my father involved with you people?” My voice was like a whisper, but I’m sure he heard that because the room is pretty quiet.

“There are not a lot of things you know about your father. On-“ I cut him off again.

“And you do?” I snap. I’ve known my father for my whole life. He is a selfish prick who beats his daughter up. He drinks until he’s so drunk that he can’t even walk anymore.

“Actually, I don’t know a lot about Scott, but I do know that we found him when your mother kicked him out of the house.”

I head snaps up so fast, my neck made a cracking sound. I cringe at the sound, but then on the other hand, it actually felt nice. I look at Aaron sitting on the bed, he’s looking at me with a small, tiny smile.

“How do you know about that?” I ask him. How does he even know about my father? This is some information that he’s not supposed to know. He chuckles a bit and then opens his mouth to answer. He better have some good answers on the tip of his tongue because information about my father is not supposed to go around.

“The day you met Harry, Violet, is the day you became involved with us. I don’t know if Harry has told you this, but we have been keeping a close eye on you.” That sounds really creepy.

He stops talking and stands up from the bed. I blink at him, and he gives me a small smile. He walks towards me and stops behind me. Is he going to chop my head off? My breathing hitches up in my throat and then, I can feel his hands on mine.

“What are you doing?”  I sound panicked. Is he going to chop my hands off?

“Relax. I’m here for a reason, you know?” He chuckles. I can’t see what he’s doing, but I could feel the rope around my hands loosening. He’s cutting the ropes, oh, my hands feel free. But why is he doing this?

“Why are you doing this?” I ask him.

“You’re welcome.”

“Thank you.” I say.

The rope around my wrists fell on the ground and I put my hands on my lap. My wrists are really red and it looks slightly burnt too. The ropes probably dug pretty deep onto my skin. Aaron walks in front of me and he bent down. He cuts the ropes around my ankles and after 3 minutes, the ropes fell down. My legs now feel free. I stand from the chair. My bum feels so weird now, but I don’t care because I’m free from the ropes and chairs. I walk towards the bed and sit down. The bed feels so soft compared to the hard wooden chair. I lean against the wall and look at Aaron. He’s standing in front of the bed.

“Why did you do that?” I ask him.

He sits down on the bed, in front of me. Why is he being so kind? Is this some kind of trap? Is he just acting?

“Because I want to.” He shrugs and looks around. Um, okay?

“Anyways, about Sco- I mean, your father.”

I nod, signaling for him to continue. I’m actually feeling relaxed right now, maybe it’s because I’m just really tired and I don’t want to put up a fight with anyone. I’ll just do my panicking tomorrow morning. Plus I really want to find out information from Aaron right now, and if I start panicking and trying to get out of this place, then I’ll never know.

I wonder where Harry is now? How is he doing? What is he doing? I miss him so much.

“We know about your father. We know what he’s been doing to you, actually. The day your father got kicked out, he stumbled upon us and we offered him some things.” He looks away from my eyes and clears his throat.

“What things?” I raise an eyebrow up.

“We– Jay asked him if he wanted to join our gang and in return, we’ll give him anything he wants. He thought about it for a little while, and eventually, he accepted the offer.”

“What did he want?”

“Um- Uh- He-“ He stutters.

“Spill, Aaron.”

“He wanted your mother dead.” He bows his head down.

“I’m sorry.”

_________

A/N

I'm so sorry, this is what I can do for tonight.
I know it's really, really short. I having a lot things in my mind, and I have a lot of tests coming up, i'm sorry guys. My school life is also pretty important, so yeah. 

I love you guys, stay beautiful xx

PS Check out my NEW Harry fanfiction called Eighteen!!