Chapter 58.

*important A/N below
Chapter 58.

-Harry’s POV-

This big building in the middle of this forest sure does look odd. Blaze and I step out of the car and walk towards the big door, this is probably the entrance. There isn’t any doorbell so I try to open the door, and guess what? It’s not locked. People should really lock their doors, especially if they’re in the middle of nowhere. There might be some crazy person roaming around.

Stepping inside the building, I look around and don’t see anyone around. Without turning my head, I look in the corner of my eyes and see someone’s hand holding a gun, hiding. Looking at Blaze, I signal to get his gun ready. I don’t know who that person is but if that person has a gun on his hands, then I’m going to have my gun on mine as well. Pulling my gun from my waistband, I put it in front of me. I run to his view and he finally shows himself. He’s quick to load his gun but I move faster and in a few seconds, the bullet from my gun escapes it’s place and into the guy’s shoulder. He falls down on the ground and let’s go of his gun. Walking towards him, I kick his gun away first since he might reach for it. Looking at the guy, he has a look of desperation in his face and I look at him in the eye.

“Where is Violet?” I ask.

“I’m not telling you.” He coughs out.

Furrowing my eyebrows, I step on his wound with my foot, “Where is Violet?” I ask him again, he makes weird noises from the pain of my foot. I step on it harder and ask him again, he shuts his eyes tighter and all there is on his face is pain. He’s still not saying anything so again, I step on his wound even harder, “Where the hell is she?” I’m growing impatient with this guy.

“Alright, alright. She’s on the top floor, in the end of the hallway.” I keep a straight face on and lift my shoe from his still bleeding wound. Looking at him, I point my gun at the guy who’s in pain. Loading it with my other hand, I immediately shoot him in his chest. Glancing at the guy one more time, I put on a disgusted face.

I’m quite surprised that Jay hasn’t appeared yet to shoot me in the face. Maybe he’s scared. If he is, then good, he should be. I’m putting a bullet through anybody’s head that’s going to stand in my way to find Violet. Walking towards the stairs behind the dead body, I realize that this place is quiet, too quiet actually. Slowly walking up the stairs, making sure to be cautious we finally reach the top stairs. I have no idea how many floors there are in this building but from the outside view, I’m guessing 3 or 4. I stop on the top most stairs and lean against the wall, trying to look behind the wall, I don’t see anyone, so I proceed walking to the other set of staircase. When I was about to take my first step on the staircase, I hear a gun shot firing. Leaning against the wall again, I take a deep breath and tried to calm my heart. Jesus, that scared me. Looking over at Blaze, he’s still leaning against the other staircase wall. He signals me to go and continue, I nod at him and run up the stairs while I hear a bunch of gunshots firing back and forth. Looking at Blaze one more time, I still see him perfectly fine while there’s one guy down in the other side. I wish you luck, Blaze.

Continuing up the stairs, I immediately hear another gunshot firing. Holy shit, how many people are there here? If there are hundreds of people in here, that’s just unfair that’s like 2 people against hundreds. How about those people who are forced to work with Jay come with me and then we blow this place up? That would be a good idea, but I know that they’re scared to turn against Jay so I don’t see that plan happening anytime soon.

I have 2 guns, and 2 knives hidden in my shoes, I hope these 4 weapons are enough to kill everyone in this building. Closing my eyes and taking a deep breath, I open them and have my adrenaline rising again, my heart is thumping against my chest really hard and it feels like everything is going very slow as I repeatedly load and shoot my gun at the people in front of me. Running while shooting, I realize that I shot 3 people down, mentally high fiving myself, I run as fast as possible up the stairs while shooting 2 people who are running after me. Realizing that their aiming skills are pretty horrible, my worry decreases and I right away shoot both of them in the head.  I thank my aiming skills as the 2 people fall down the stairs.

I take a deep breath and see that there are no more staircases. Then this must be the floor.

Taking a deep breath again to prepare whoever’s going to attack me, I take my other gun out of my waistband and load it. Running out of the staircase, I see a really, really long hallway, looks like it’s never ending. I see that there are 3 rooms beside the hallway, but the guy said that she’s in the end of the hallway so I start walking slowly while I put my gun back but still having one gun with me. I think this one is half empty by now, shit, and I didn’t bring any spare bullets. Why’s there no one on the floor Violet’s on. That’s just plain stupid, if I were Blaze, I’d put the most people on this floor. I have a feeling someone’s going to jump out of one of these rooms, speaking of rooms, how many are there here? It’s like a never-ending line of doors. Wait, the guy didn’t tell me if the room is on the left or right. I guess I’ll just have to take a wild guess.

Reaching the end of the hallway, I look at the door on the left. Maybe I should try to hear for anything. Pressing my ear against the door on the left, I don’t hear anything. Absolute silence. Hm, maybe I should try the right one. Walking towards the right side, I press my ear against the wooden door and same as the other door, absolute silence. Opening the door on the right side, I don’t see anything but darkness. I don’t think it’s this room. Violet won’t leave the room dark. Closing it back, I get my gun ready in front of me and as hard as I can, I kick the door open and I swear, my heart is about to leap out of my chest. I sigh of relief because of finding Violet, but I get my gun ready in front of me because the guy who we found tied in the house aka the guy who I’ve been suspicious of is pointing a gun at Violet while he has an arm wrapped around her neck.

“Help.”

_________________

A/N:

Hey guys, sorry for the short chapter, I might update again tomorrow so yeah,

Q: What are your favorite shops?
> idk mine is H&M, used to be forever21, but got bored of it

PS. For those of you who sent me artworks, could you please resend it? because my phone broke and then all the apps got deleted, and since my kik doesn't save my chat histories, all the pictures and chats got deleted