32 - daddy issues

CHARLOTTE

"Bye, boys," I laugh as Tristan stumbles out of the house, his arm over James who thankfully didn't drink at all, however I couldn't say the same for the other two.

I close the door and turn to see Brad leaning against the kitchen doorframe across the hall with a smile on his face.

"What?"

"They like you," he hums, moving closer to me until he's in front of me. His hand brushes across my neck before cupping my cheek. "Not as much as me, though."

He kisses my lips briefly before moving away and picking me up so that my legs are around his waist.

"You know what they say? You should have sex the first night you move into a new place for good luck."

I let out a laugh, "I don't think that's a thing."

"Well, you can't ever be too sure."

I move my face down to meet his as he holds under my ass to make sure I fall. I can't help but smile against his lips as he makes his way upstairs to his room that was still littered with endless amounts of boxes filled with my belongings.

I laugh as he almost trips over one and he sends me a scowl as he lies me down at the head of the bed, pressing a kiss on my lips before moving towards his phone that was on the side.

"You're not filming a porno are you? Please say you're not," I laugh at him as he unlocks his phone, causing him to chuckle.

"Not today," he shakes his head. "Do you remember the song you danced to the first time we met three months ago?"

"No."

"I do," he smiles as he taps on his phone which was connected to a speaker. Daddy Issues by The Neighbourhood starts playing and I remember. I remember how our hips moved together and how he tried to convince me to have sex with him.

He leaves the song on, and I sit up against the headboard. He stands at the edge of the bed, looking down at me with curious and wandering eyes as I take my shirt off slowly, leaving me in just a pair of his Adidas joggers and a bra.

"What are you doing?" He asks as I move my hands down my stomach and to the top of his joggers. My hands moved against the mellow beat of the song as I pull them down my legs, exposing my laced underwear.

I don't reply as I throw the joggers to the side, watching his hungry eyes take me in. Now he crawls on to the bed, pushing my down gently with a smirk, stripping off his shirt.

"I'm so fucking lucky to have someone as fucking beautiful as you," he mutters quickly before pressing my lips to his, one hand on my hip as the other teasingly rubs up and down against the fabric of my pants, causing moans to escape my mouth. He moves away. "You're gonna be good for me tonight, aren't you, kitten? You're gonna do what I say and then I'll let you come at the end."

This dominant side of Brad was something I wasn't used to but I nod eagerly. He presses my lips to his before swapping us around so he was laying against the sheets and I was on top of him. I press my lips to his quickly before trailing down to his trouser line and unbuttoning them for him before pulling them down, along with his pants.

"Mmm, yeah," he moans as I take his erection in my hand and move my hand up and down. "Just like that, baby. Just like that."

I run my tongue up his length before engulfing it in my mouth, bobbing my head up and down.  I can feel it scraping against the back of my throat as I try to put as much as I can in my mouth. Although I'm not getting any satisfaction sexually, the moans escaping Brad's mouth were enough to satisfy me, knowing I was doing it right.

"Suck it faster, kitten."

I oblige and continue to pump his cock in and out of my mouth, pulling it out once or twice to give it another teasing lick. As soon as I could taste the salty pre-cum in my mouth, I look up at him but his eyes are close so I finish the job.

A few moments later, my mouth is filled with his juices and my ears filled with his moans and I swallow it all down, despite the strong, salty taste.

"Fuck, you're such a good girl," he breathes out as I remove his cock from my mouth and he grabs onto my hands and pulls me up. "Good girl's always deserve a little treat, don't they?"

"Yes," I breath out as he presses kisses to my neck, sucking on a soft spot that I know will leave a love bite.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, daddy."

He hums at the name, satisfied and moved his way from my neck down to my breasts which was still covered by my bra, "you won't be needing this."

He unhooks it with ease, moving his lips over my now uncovered boobs and presses light kisses to them before sucking on my nipple, hard. With one hand, he gropes the other one and I let out a quiet moan, feeling myself growing wet as he continues to play with me.

He moves his lips away from my breasts and he glides them down my skin, his hands brushing against the sides of my body as he leaves a fiery sensation in his path. His hands reach my pants first and he curls his fingers around the fabric and tugs them down, feverishly kissing my inner thighs before reaching my core.

His tongue glides across the sensitive skin, teasing me with every movement, causing chills to run down my spine. His hands were on either sides of my thighs as he opens them as wide as he can, sucking on my clit, my hips buckling up.

His hands firmly push my hips back down as he moves away, "I can't let you come yet." He moves up along the bed until his hands are on my waist as his lips are on mine again. I knew he wouldn't leave me unsatisfied but I couldn't help the disappointment running through my system as soon as he moved away from me.

"Please," I mumble against his lips and he squeezes me tight. One hand is on his back while the other moves to his erection that was rubbing against me while our lips moved together.

"Mmm, fuck."

My hands rub up and down his erection and he moves away slightly, his eyes clenched shut as his grip tightens on my waist in desperation. I make my hand movements faster as I shuffle around so it's easier for me to grip onto him.

"Enough." He groans and I move my hands away slowly, trailing them up his chest as he puts his lips on mine.

One hand aligns himself with my entrance and he slowly pumps himself inside of me, causing me to whine. His movements are steady at first, in time with the new song that was now playing in the background. My legs were around his waist, as wide as I could make them so his movements were smoother and easier.

My hands were in his hair, tugging at his curls as my walls clenched around him and his thrust pick up speed. I let out a quiet moan as I buck my hips up, him hitting my g-spot with every thrust, making me feel so much better.

I throw my head against the pillow with a moan as I read my high, a loud groan falling from his mouth as we both release at the same time and the only noise in the room was an Arctic Monkeys song and our erratic pants.

"Every time: you make me feel so fucking good every time."

unedited.