31 - got

CHARLOTTE

I walk through the halls of university during the end of my first free period of the day. Brad had a lesson now and I said I'd meet him outside his classroom afterwards so that we could start moving my stuff into his house.

As he promised, he payed my bills and I spoke to my landlord and she said that it was fine if I moved out. I had today to move my stuff before new tenants would start looking around my old apartment.

I didn't feel like we were moving too fast, Brad and I. Everything felt so right with him, like it was meant to be like this.

"Well, if it isn't the local whore," Tiara's voice rings through the empty hallway and I turn to face her. We hadn't spoken in the past two weeks since the party, the only interaction is her sending me glares.

"Hi, Tiara," I clench my jaw. "Do you have something you want to tell me or are you here to torment me?"

"The latter," she smirks. "I'm surprised you and Brad have lasted so long. I thought one of you would've been onto their next slag. Plus you're super boring."

"Whatever, Tiara."

"You're such a piece of shit," she steps closer to me. "You play the victim card like you weren't the one to steal Brad off of me."

"He's not an object that can be passed around," I snap at her. "Stop saying he's yours. He's not yours or mine, he only belongs to himself. And if he wants to be with me, let us both be happy together. Get over yourself you jealous bitch."

The bell rings and she scoffs, "please. You're nothing to him but someone who he can have sex with. He doesn't want you."

I feel some arms wrap around my waist that moment and I know it's Brad. I have to hold back my sigh of relief.

"Hi, Tiara," he smiles politely over to her as he stands behind me. "Would you mind leaving? I've got to take my girlfriend home. Bye."

Before she can reply, he turns me around so my chest is against his and he presses his lips against mine, his hands on my cheeks. It's quick, but effective because as soon as he moves away, we hear her groan and storm off. My cheeks go red and he winks down at me.

"Let's move you in to my house."

"That's the last of your clothes," Brad puts the cardboard box piled with clothes on the floor of our room. I nod and continue to put my underwear in the drawers he'd bought. Thankfully he had a big enough room to hold all of our stuff. "Ooh, I like these."

I turn to see him holding a laced bra in his hand and I roll my eyes with a laugh, "give me that, I need to put it away."

"I wanna see you in it," he smirks, moving towards me with it in his hands. "Take a break? You've been doing it all day."

"I'm almost done," I reach out to snatch my bra but he moves his hands away quickly, causing me to fall forward against his chest.

"I always knew you were falling for me."

"I'm going to kill you one day."

"That's rude considering I'm letting you live with me," he teases me before pressing his lips to mine and giving me the lacey bra. "Can I help you with anything?"

"You can keep my company?"

"I'll put some music on," he smiles as he goes downstairs to retrieve his phone. It takes him a couple minutes to put on some music that's connected to his speaker and an Arctic Monkeys song starts playing. "The mirror's image, it tells me it's home time. But I'm not finished cause you're not by my side."

I look to him in surprise, watching him move closer to me as he hums the lyrics quietly, something he rarely did. He turns me around and continues to hum against my lips as his hands are firmly on my waist and our faces are close to each other.

I laugh as he moves away and spins me around, resting his head on my shoulder from behind as he arms hug my torso and we sway to the side.

"I love you."

His words catch me off guard as we continue to sway side to side, his lips against my neck.

"You don't have to tell me you love me to if you're not ready. I just thought you should know that I love you. You make me the best version of me," he continues. "And I'm thankful for you, so thankful for you. And I love you."

I turn myself around so that I'm looking into his eyes which were nothing but happy as they glistened. I rest my hands on his cheeks and pull his face down to mine for a few quick moments before I pull away.

"I love you, too."

His mouth turns into a huge grin and he pulls me against him as he sits down on the bed, kissing me and our lips move in sync. My legs are over his hips and he holds me close. It was slow, meaningful and the emotions that we shared for each other were being shown in our movements.

He shuffles back along the bed so that he's sat down and leaning against the headboard and he grabs my hand, his thumb tracing circles over it as my legs straddle over him. I rest my forehead on his and he places our lips together, soft, gentle.

"I want every single piece of you," he speaks through his swollen lips after he's pulled away. "You're so addictive and I'm so in love with every single piece of you. You're so much more than a friend that I have sex with. Remember that. Always."

"Always," I whisper back, a smile unknowingly stretching on to my face.

"Are you done unpacking for a bit?" He asks hopefully and I nod, my hands on his cheeks now as our breathing mixes with each other. "Good."

He moves his head up to mine and he places his hands on my back, moving me as close to him as I could. He was rushing into taking my shirt off or taking my pants off and neither was I, instead savouring the feeling of being so close to one another.

Our moment is cut short as the doorbell rings and he groans, moving away. I laugh as he rests his head against the headboard, his eyes closed as he emits a sigh.

"I can go get it if you want?" I offer.

He nods, "I've got a fucking hard on, I don't whoever it is would appreciate a guy with a boner answering the door."

I laugh and press my lips to his, putting my hair up quickly, aware that it probably looks a mess since Brad ended up running his hands through it. I compose myself on the way downstairs and open the door with a smile.

"Took your time. We brought pizza," James says as soon as the door is open. James, Connor and Tristan all stood outside the door.

"Please, come on in," I grin and they do so, I notice Connor holding some beers in his hands and Tristan holding two out of the four pizza boxes.

"Where's Brad?" Connor asks as I follow them into the kitchen, getting out some plates. I point up and they nod, already separating the pizza slices and taking huge bites.

As though on cue, Brad walks into the kitchen, looking a lot less stressed, with an annoyed frown, "What are you guys doing here?"

"We thought you might like to celebrate the fact you're both moving in together," James laughs. "We got pizza and beer. You got the hot chick and the television."

"You're all idiots," Brad rolls his eyes and glances over to me with a smile.

"Idiots with pizza," I defend them with a grin and Brad chuckles, moving over to me and pressing a kiss to my cheek before taking a slice of pizza and putting it on a plate, handing it to me.

"You're so gross," Tristan shudders dramatically. "It's cute, but gross. You're so grossly in love with each other. Gross."

"Mention gross one more time and I'll mince your brains," Connor threatens Tristan, causing him to put his hands up in surrender. "You know what we shut watch?"

"No!" All three boys shout in unison.

"Harry Potter!"

The three boys share a groan.

unedited.