19 - my

BRADLEY

"And remember you can't kiss me when Tiara is around," Charlotte's voice speaks through my phone as I lay on my bed, waiting to leave for the party tonight.

"Just don't wear anything too nice and I won't be tempted," I sigh back at her. "It's so stupid that we have to do this. I'm sure Tiara will be fine knowing."

"She'll kill me," she chuckles. "You don't know her like I do. . . If she wants someone she'll do anything to get it, and will stop everyone who tries to take that away from her."

"Okay," I bite my lip nervously. "Why don't I just fuck her and then she doesn't bother me ever again? I can go back to you then and I don't have to keep it a secret."

She lets out a sigh, "she's so obsessed with you. . . and I don't think that's fair on her—just fucking and dumping her."

"Okay, then I'll just tell her I don't wanna fuck her. She'll piss off then."

"Brad!" She scolds me. "That's rude, you'll either hurt her feelings or she'll think you're playing hard to get."

"I'm not playing anything," I scoff. "I don't want her, I want you."

"You mean you want my body," she counters and I roll my eyes even though she can't see me. "I gotta go now, my taxi is here. I'll see you at the party."

"Bye," I hum and she ends the call. I climb off my bed and look out my window, seeing James parked outside on his phone. I shove my phone in my trousers and walk downstairs, locking my house before climbing into his car. "Hey."

"You good?" He asks politely as we make our way to Connor's house where Tristan and himself were waiting for us.

I nod, "I'm good. Excited for the party."

"Excited for the party or excited to see Charlotte?" He chuckles and I send him a playful glare. "You've been all over her since that first party a few weeks ago. Surprised you've not asked her to move in yet."

"I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off of her," I mutter and shake my head to try and clear my thoughts but it didn't work.

All I could think about was what Charlotte would be wearing and what she looks like on my bed with her hair spread across the mattress gripping my curls as she moaned my name. I loved the way I satisfied her.

"We're here," James announces and I was so lost up in my thoughts that I didn't realise that we had picked the other two and had arrived at the large house that we were going to spend the night in. "I'm leaving at one, so be here or I'm leaving."

"Yes, sir," I mutter and the four of us get out of his car and walk our way up the long pathway leading to the doors.

We step in and it reeks like alcohol and sweat—a standard party. Only a selected few danced and shouted the lyrics to the Nicki Minaj blasting in the background, while the rest either talk to each other or make out with each other.

I roll my eyes as I walk past people making out on the stairs as I find the kitchen and grab a can of cider, taking a few gulps before looking around. I didn't realise I was looking for someone—specifically Charlotte—until I spot her walking through the front door with her bratty best friend clinging on to her.

My eyes travelled over her flawless face that was covered in make up. I didn't care if she wore makeup or not, she always looked amazing. I notice that she wearing a vibrant shade of red lipstick that matches her dress perfectly as it clung to all of her curves.

I wanted to fuck her right there and then.

Her eyes meet mine before I get to take in her legs, and she blushes lightly. I smirk over to her but Tiara is the one to swoon as she squeals over to her best friend.