20 - little girl

CHARLOTTE

I stumble into my apartment, my heels in one hand and a bottle of beer in the other. I close my door and find my way to the kitchen to find something to eat. Maybe I should just order some take out food, I didn't feel like sleeping.

I did, however, feel like an idiot. I felt like an idiot because I cared so much that Brad was making out with Tiara. Of course I couldn't stop him from getting with who he wants just like he couldn't stop me, but I didn't expect him to get with my best friend after telling me he didn't like her.

I wasn't annoyed at him that much, since he wasn't my boyfriend, and I was not his girlfriend. He had free passage to fuck whoever he wants.

But in my drunken state I started to overthink. What if he really was using me to get to Tiara and I was the ignorant one for not noticing that?

My phone starts buzzing as I look through some takeout menus that get posted frequently in my pigeon hole. I look down and see Tiara and roll my eyes, picking it up none the less.

"What?" I hiccup, grabbing a pen and underlining the number for a local Chinese. I really wanted a chow mien right now.

"Where are you?" She sounded a lot more sober than she did before I left. "I wanna go home."

"I'm at my apartment," I inform her. "Just order a taco. Taxi—I mean order a taxi."

"Okay," She hums. "I need to talk to you about something, okay?"

"I think I'll be too hungover to talk in the morning, so just wait until uni," I say, already starting to feel a headache. "But alright. See you later."

"Bye."

I sigh and start dialling the Chinese restaurant, ordering way too much on the menu before sitting on my sofa and closing my eyes. I didn't feel so good after getting so drunk.

Twenty minutes, there's a knock on my door and I get up happily, opening it up to see the last person on Earth I wanted to see right now, holding two bags full of Chinese.

"Thank mister delivery man," I slur, still feeling a little drunk. I reach for the bags and he looks at me with guilty eyes. "How much is it?"

"It's already paid for," he mumbles and tries to step inside the apartment but I push him back pathetically. "Can I talk to you?"

"About what?" I raise an eyebrow. "The fact you probably slept with my best friend? We don't need to talk about it."

"Yes we do," he shakes his head. "I need to explain—"

"You don't need to explain anything," I chuckle and he leans against the doorframe, probably tired from shoving his dick up my best friend. "We're not in a committed relationship, fuck whoever you want. I don't care."

"You don't care?"

"No," I confirm. "I'm not mad, either. I mean—hold on, can you hold these for a second?"

He nods slowly, confused and I hand him the bags quickly, not feeling so good. I run away from the door and find the bathroom, projectile vomiting in my toilet. I knew drinking so much was a bad idea.

A few moments, I feel Brad's hands running through my hair as he pulls it up for me so I don't vomit all over that too. He rubs my back slowly as I puke more and more. The smell from the toilet didn't help, either.

"That's it, get it all out."

He was probably disgusted that I was throwing up and when I finished, I didn't want to look at him. I reach up and grab some toilet paper, wiping my mouth before putting it into the toilet and flushing everything down. I lean against Brad's chest that was behind me and close my eyes.

He wraps his arms around me and picks me up, sitting me on the toilet seat that now covered the toilet, "let's get you cleaned up."

He starts by grabbing my tooth brush and puts the tooth paste on and I lazily open my mouth so he can scrub away the horrible taste of vomit in my mouth.

"I didn't expect this to be the next reason you're opening your mouth for me," he jokes and I attempt to roll my eyes but I was too exhausted.

After he's sure he's scrubbed my teeth thoroughly, he washes the brush and puts it back in the pot and carries me bridal style into my room. He warily takes off my dress, his fingers sending shivers throughout my body as they brush against my bare skin. He grabs a long shirt from my wardrobe and puts it on for me before putting the bedsheets over my body.

"Don't fall asleep yet," he whispers before leaving the room and I force my eyes to stay open. He arrived moments later with some makeup remover and he starts wiping off my makeup for me, making sure my face is cleansed before taking off my false lashes and dumping the dirty wipes in the bin.

"Can I go to sleep yet?" I yawn and he looks over at me and nods. I snuggle into the quilts and bury my face into the pillow. "Brad?"

Thankfully he wasn't out of the room yet, "yes?"

"You can stay tonight," I mutter before I feel myself drift to sleep.

As predicted, my head was pounding the following morning but Brad had already brought in a bottle of water and some painkillers for me to take, which I was thankful for. I wasn't sure if he'd left or not until I smelt Chinese coming from the kitchen.

After taking the pills, I stand up and carefully walk into the lounge, tugging my long shirt over my body as he sits on my sofa with a bowl of warmed up Chinese food from last night.

"Morning," he says, looking up from his phone as he noticed my presence and gives me a smile. "How are you feeling?"

"Like shit."

He chuckles, "I felt the same, too, don't worry. Do you want me to make something for you to eat?"

"Anything but chinese food," I reply and he stands up, guiding me to my kitchen as he eats some chow mien. He makes me some toast with butter. "Thanks."

"You're welcome, even though it's your food," he chuckles and we both stand in silence in the kitchen as we eat our own breakfasts. "I really am sorry for last night."

"It's fine, just. . ." I bite my lip nervously, and he raises his eyebrows. "Just tell me if you wanna hook up with her instead, you know?"

"I didn't want to," he shakes his head. "I thought it was you I was kissing. I was so drunk last night, honestly."

I sigh, "you didn't tell her that, did you? I'd be in so much shit with her—"

"I didn't tell her," he smiles reassuringly. "Charlotte, I don't want to have sex with anyone else but you. It's like I've dug myself a hole full of commitment for you."

I smile back at him, "I'm glad to hear that. But don't feel bad for hooking up with other girls, I'm not holding you back. I can even be the best wing woman you could ask for, too."

He steps closer to me and presses his lips to mine but I pull away at the taste of Chinese food on his lips, causing him to chuckle.

"Maybe not when I have morning breath and you stink of chinese," I shake my head playfully and he nods slowly. "Thank you for taking care of me last night, by the way."

"No problem," his hands were on my waist as he rested his forehead on mine. "But we should really get ready for today. . ."

I look at him with a knowing look he chuckles. Ten minutes later, we've finished our breakfast and brushed our teeth and the first thing he does is pin me up against my bedroom wall and presses kisses along my neck.

My hands were in his hair and my legs around his waist as he held me tightly and I could feel he was hard against me. He sucks hard on my soft spot and I let out a moan.

"I haven had you to myself all week, little girl," he mutters. "Let me make you come, okay?"

"Fuck, okay."

edited.