10 - i know

BRADLEY

I grip the steering wheel tightly as I wait for Charlotte to arrive. Ever since yesterday, since the FaceTime call and since I found out her kinks, she hasn't gotten out of my mind.

It was confusing, our relationship. For me, at least. We were friends with benefits, that's for sure. We could always count on each other for our sexual desires, no strings attached.

If there were no feelings involved, it made both of our lives easier, especially mine. With my dad wanting to contact me again, I had all of this frustration I could get out during sex, I hadn't got time for a relationship. Plus it means if we want to call quits on our friendship, we could.

However I felt as though I did have feelings. It was easier said than done—no strings attached. It would've been impossible that we wouldn't start developing feelings for each other when we were constantly all over each other.

I didn't like her that much, granted. I thought she was hot and had a cute personality, but I hadn't really considered a properly relationship with her. I didn't know her well enough for that.

But the way she was so innocent, how she hadn't got much experience, that was a turn on. I wanted to be so rough with her, I wanted to show her the real side to me, but I wanted her to keep her innocence, too.

I'm pulled out of my thoughts as there is a knock at my car window, and I look up to see Charlotte bent over slightly, smiling.

I return her smiling, wishing I was on the other side of her, looking up her skirt, instead of sat in my car waiting for her. With a small sigh, I unlocked the car and she climbed in, her familiar scent of Mango filling my car.

"Where's your work?" I ask as I pull out of my parking space and soon enough she's directing me to her work. I didn't know what she did for her job, how much she earned, how long she worked for, but I wanted to know. I didn't know why I wanted to know everything about her all of a sudden.

"This is it," she sighs as I pull up to a small café just off of the motorway. It was a twenty minute bus ride to her house, apparently. She had told me that on the way to uni when she tried to persuade me not to take her. That only wanted me to take her more.

Without noticing, my hand reaches up and grabs her cheek lightly, pulling her face that was once looking forward over to me, pressing a kiss to her lips before pulling away.

"What time do you finish? I'll come and pick you up," I ask and she shakes her head with a sigh, putting her hand over mine and pulling it from her cheek.

"I'll find my own way home, curls," she assures me. "You should go home, study. Neither of us have been doing enough of that, recently."

I nod, "okay. Have fun at work, stay safe. I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Yeah, see you tomorrow," she presses a quick kiss to my cheek and walks off, not noticing that her skirt that was already too short was riding up so that her ass was on show.

I hope she noticed before anyone else noticed. She was mine.

With a defeated sigh, I set off on the road again, making my way home. I didn't mind dropping Charlotte off everywhere, especially since it meant I had more of a chance of hooking up with her.

A frown etches my face as I pull up into my driveway, noticing a familiar white Range Rover parked on the side of the road and the lounge light on. I grab my keys and cautiously go into my house, sliding off my shoes.

"Brad?"

I let out a sigh of relief. It was only Anne.

"Anne, what are you doing here?" I ask as I round the corner into the lounge where she sits with Jesse on her lap. The golden dog jumps off the sofa and starts standing on her hind legs while her front paws rest on my legs.