The Ghost Ship

*I don't own Transformers or anything affiliated with Transformers. I only own my original characters and plots. All rights go to Michael Bay and Steven Spielberg.*

We came through an opening in the larger ship. Hot air surrounded me and flickering lights clouded my vision. The ship was much larger on the inside than it looked from the outside, but maybe that's just because I was a small human inside of a huge alien spaceship. Many different robots strode around the ship. Some of them looked like large mechanical dogs, which frightened me.

We flew down towards a circular pad where Lockdown was standing. The small ship hovered over before dropping Optimus and I. I shifted a bit inside the car, which was lying on its side, but recovered quickly, still looking around the huge ship. I turned my attention back to Lockdown, who now had a large hook strapped onto Optimus' right leg.

"Take that human to the trash," Lockdown demanded before turning and walking away, dragging Optimus away with him.

Suddenly, I felt myself moving. I looked to the rear of the car to see that I was moving towards what looked like a giant trash compactor.

"Optimus," I called, fear resonating through my tone.

"Rosalie," I could hear him faintly say, but I was being dragged farther and farther away.

As the car came to a stop, it flipped over. I looked out of the windshield to see giant mechanical tentacles grabbing and throwing dismembered robots, scraps of metal and other stuff into the giant pit in the floor. I blinked before turning and pushing open the driver's side door. I jumped as I met the eyes of three small robots. The one in the middle gave me a curious look before belting out an ear piercing shriek and coming towards me, the other two following suit. I acted quickly, kicking the bots away I reached back into the car and felt around for a weapon of some sort. My hand wrapped around a long metal rod and I turned back to the bots, hitting each of them with the rod as they came at me. I swatted at them one last time before ducking and rolling away. I got up quickly and started running, making my way deeper into the dark ship.

"Optimus," I croaked out as I was walking through a small, metal walkway in the ship.

Smoke busted through open vents and large, dim lights flickering and some even busting sending a shower of sparks into the air. I rounded the small corner only to come to a huge area on the outside of the ship. Finding Optimus in this ship was going to be impossible. A man's voice caught my attention and I walked over to a large, metal triangular formation. Hiding myself behind it, I looked out to see a middle-aged man, several men, and Lockdown. The men were placing some kind of giant metal sliver into a black pouch.

"One Prime for one seed. Handle it with care," I heard Lockdown say.

The middle aged man responded with sly smile.

"Oh, we will," he said.

"I trust your species is ready," Lockdown said.

The man laughed.

"Don't worry about our species."

Lockdown grunted.

"Farewell, Earth," he parted.

The men walked back towards a helicopter and Lockdown walked back into the ship. To keep from being spotted by Lockdown, I made my way back down into the ship. After climbing through several crevices, I made my way to a large hallway. I felt the ship shudder slightly, but shook it off as nothing as I turned the hallway corner.I trust

After a few minutes of walking, I heard the sound of loud barking in the distance. Realizing the sounds were closing in on me, I turned the opposite way and ran. As the barking got louder and louder, I looked over my shoulder to see several of those robot dog-like things chasing after me. I squealed and pushed myself to run faster. As I ran down the long corridor, I noticed a small opening out to the side. After slipping on a lose piece of metal, I quickly got up, rushing through the small opening, the small mechs barely missing me. I fell backwards as the mechs tried clawing at me through it small crevice. Frightened, I scooted myself backwards, trying to hide myself from the creatures.