Everything and Nothing

*I don't own Transformers or anything affiliated with Transformers. I only own my original characters and plots. All rights go to Michael Bay and Steven Spielberg.*

Sitting and waiting. It's pure torture and excruciatingly boring. I sat in a rusty chair reading a random magazine that I found sitting on the table. We had arrived in Chicago about three and a half hours ago and at the moment we were hiding out in some old abandoned warehouse. I hadn't properly showered or groomed myself in twenty four hours, not to mention I was starving and very, very frustrated. Groaning, I slammed the old magazine down onto the table and looked towards Optimus and Bee. Drift had taken my dad, Gracie, and Jason to pick up a few things, while Crosshairs and Hound had tagged along for protection in case something were to go wrong. I on the other hand had decided to be lazy and stay behind, so these two decided to stay with me.

The two Autobots looked over at me curiously as the warehouse doors slammed open. My dad, Gracie, and Jason walked in carrying large bags filled with different items. I stared at them, dumbfounded.

"What'd you guys do? Rob the state of California?" I asked staring at the three huge bags in each of their hands.

Jason rolled his eyes at me and sat down across from me.

"Where's Drift, Crosshairs, and Hound at?" I asked them.

"They're outside keeping watch," my dad answered me.

I shook my head as I watched Gracie dump the remnants of her bag onto the table, my dad and Jason following her actions shortly afterwards. Shampoo, conditioner, deodorant, clothing, and several different varieties of food fell onto the table. Without hesitating, I reached out and grabbed the ham and cheese sub sandwich, ripping the wrapper open and shoving it into my mouth. I looked up as I felt several pairs of eyes on me.

"What? You throw food down onto the table and you expect me not to grab it? Have you met me?" I asked shoving the sub back into my mouth and taking a large bite out of it. "And plus I haven't eaten in like twenty four hours and hiding from the government is hard work. Cut me some slack here," I said, a slight bitterness in my voice.

I hadn't even bothered to swallow my food before speaking. My dad sighed, shaking his head at me and sat down while Gracie hopped on the table after grabbing a small packet of crackers.

"You're so rude," Gracie told me as she opened up the pack and placed a cracker inside of her mouth.

I discreetly flicked her off, earning a really dirty look from her, and propped my legs up onto the table and leaning back in my chair before taking another bite of my sandwich.

"Oh yeah. Rose, these are yours," Jason told me, but before I could look to see what he was talking about, a hard fabric hit me right in the face.

Not expecting it, I lost my balance in the chair and flipped backwards, landing on the hard warehouse floor, involuntarily tossing my unfinished sub towards the two Autobots in the process. The sound of mechanical laughter filled my ears as I tried to catch my breath. I stood up and glared at Jason who was smirking at me. I slammed my hand down onto the table and got in Jason's face.

"Oh, you think you're funny? That hurt," I said through my teeth as the laughter continued.

I looked over to see that it was coming from Bee. Optimus sat in the corner with a very amused look on his face. I turned back to my idiot brother who had picked up several pieces of fabric off of the table.

"Yeah, actually I do. He seemed to think so too," he laughed, gesturing toward the yellow bot in the corner.

I groaned and walked over to pick up my sandwich, which had landed just beside Bee's foot. I picked up the sandwich to see if any damage had been done to it. When I looked over it and found no trace of damage or dust anywhere, I raised it up to my mouth to take a bite, but was interrupted by my father's voice.