Cemetery Wind

*I don't own Transformers or anything affiliated with Transformers. I only own my original characters and plots. All rights go to Michael Bay and Steven Spielberg.*

I sat on the front porch with Gracie. As I was looking over my text books, I started thinking about how things could have possibly gotten this way.

What were we going to do with a wanted alien robot in our garage? In all honesty, I thought they had all been killed during the Chicago war, aside from the one that people were talking about in the store this morning, and I never thought that I'd ever even have to deal with something like this. I had been so grateful this morning because of it, but that thought was quickly ripped away. Are we going to be safe with Optimus or does being with him endanger all of us?

The sound of screeching tires tore me away from my thoughts, and I looked up to see Jordan pulling in front of the house. I looked at him as he was unloading his car.

"What took you so long?" I called over to him.

He turned around and I noticed his mouth was stuffed with food. Figured. I rolled my eyes as he ripped the piece of food away from his mouth and looked at me.

"I was hungry! Where's your dad at?" he asked me.

I gestured towards the garage and he nodded and ran to the garage doors, trying not to drop any of the supplies in his hands. I sighed and looked back over to my text books.

"Hey. What do you think is going to happen now since you have Optimus just like chilling in your garage?" Gracie asked me.

"You know, I really don't know. It was pretty unexpected if you ask me," I responded.

She nodded her head and propped her feet up onto the porch's banister.

"Ya think? I almost pissed my pants when I saw him. It's not everyday you come home to a giant alien robot in your garage," she exclaimed throwing her hands up into the air.

I just chuckled at her.

"Yeah, I know. Trust me. But, hopefully my dad is able to fix him and then he can go back to his Autobots like he said he needed to, and then we can act like this never even happened. Life will be back to the way it was," I told her even though I really didn't want my life to go back to the way it used to be.

My face dropped slightly. We're practically broke, I'm struggling to graduate, and I have no financial aid to help pay for my college. I quickly recovered though and smiled at her. She returned the smile and then turned her attention towards something in the distance. She sat up quickly and looked at me while pointing towards the large dust cloud moving towards us.

"Rose, what is that?" she asked me while staring in the distance.

I stood up from my chair to see if I could get a better look at what it might be. I noticed several large black vehicles driving towards our house. My eyes widened and I ran down the porch stairs and stared as the dark vehicles made their way into our driveway.

"Oh my gosh," I mumbled to myself and turned around to look at Gracie who was staring at the vehicles in shock.

I turned my attention back towards them and then glanced toward the garage.

"DAD!" I called to him.

He ran out of the garage with Jordan and Jason following behind him and slowed to a walk as he watched the vehicles approach our home. They came speeding past my dad, barely missing him, before they came to a complete stop. I looked to Jason and gave him a slight nod. He understood my gesture and ran off towards the back of the house. I turned back toward the direction of my father and his friend to see several men hopping out of the many different vehicles. One guy dressed in a large black trench coat, dark sunglasses and black under clothes walked towards my dad, while two men stood on either side of Jordan and another two approached Gracie and I. I shifted uncomfortably at the close proximity between the man and I, but kept my eyes focused on my dad.