Operation: KSI

*I don't own Transformers or anything affiliated with Transformers. I only own my original characters and plots. All rights go to Michael Bay and Steven Spielberg.*

The KSI building was particularly large and not to mention very beautiful. The exterior design was very elegant, so I could only imagine what the interior looked like. In the back, they held a vehicle stationing area. Cars of all different sorts were coming in and out of the area.

I was lying down in the backseat of Bee's alt mode, while my dad was in the passenger's seat and my brother sat in the driver's seat. Gracie insisted on waiting with the rest of the Autobots, claiming that four people in the car would arouse some sort of suspicion. I rolled my eyes at her comment. Sometimes she could be such a pessimist.

Here at KSI, for some reason unknown to me, they participated in some type of vehicular scanning. My dad thought that it could possibly help us get inside, so for the past ten minutes, we've been parked outside the back gates, just waiting to get into the building.

Being the impatient girl that I am, I got very irritated. I sat up in the seat and looked out the windshield and watched the three men search the car in front of us. Realizing it was the same car that had been in front of us the whole time, I groaned.

"How long does it take to search a damn car? And why are they using metal detectors? Isn't that what cars are made of? I swear humans are just getting dumber," I exclaimed as I watched the men search under the car with small metal detectors.

"Quiet down, Rosalie. We'll be inside in a minute," my dad told me while looking out the window.

I rolled my eyes and turned my attention to my brother who was fidgeting around in his seat. I silently snickered before speaking to him.

"Hey, hotshot," I said, lightly slapping him on the shoulder. "Yanno, if they see you shaking like that, they're most likely going to suspect something's up, so, like, chill or something. And lose the sunglasses. You look stupid," I told him and he glared at me.

I sat back in my seat as the three men approached Bee. One of them came over to the driver's side while the other two took out their fancy metal detector gadgets and began searching the car.

The guy ducked down in the window and gestured toward something on my brother's jacket. Jason grabbed the KSI badge that Bee had forged him last night and handed it to the man. He scanned it and then handed it back to my brother. The man looked to the other two who had made their way to the front of the car. They nodded and the man turned back to us.

"Alright, you're good to go," he told us, putting a hand out, telling us to go in.

'Bout damn time,' I thought.

The two men moved out from in front of Bee, and we slowly took off through the gates.

A few minutes later we pulled into a large, garage-like building. My dad opened the door and stepped out of the car, myself as well. I took notice of a dark red car with black detailing that was parked in the middle of the room. Beside it, on a large pedestal, stood a robot plastered with the same red and black paint as the small car. I stared at it and walked towards it, my dad doing the same. The small sign beside it read 'KSI PROTOTYPE: STINGER'.

"They're trying to make their own versions. It kind of looks like you, Bee," my dad said, only to receive an angry revv from Bee's engine.

"Well, at least they're making them look better than this," my brother called from the driver's seat.

I heard a loud honk and turned to see Jason struggling up against Bee's steering wheel. I covered my mouth to keep from laughing.

"What you say punk?! What you say about me?!" Bumblebee's radio blared out.