Honor to the End

*I don't own Transformers or anything affiliated with Transformers. I only own my original characters and plots. All rights go to Michael Bay and Steven Spielberg.*

Unbelievable. That was the only word I could think of to describe what was happening right now. Hound had been right when he said that Optimus was here, and I myself had expected him to show up sooner or later, but, what I didn't expect was for him to come marching through the ruined streets of Hong Kong on a giant robotic dinosaur, let alone a damn tyrannosaurus rex. Nor did I expect Drift to ride in on a triceratops, Crosshairs to ride in on a spinosaurus, or Bumblebee to fly off clinging on to the bottom of a pteranodon. I would've shrugged it off if it was like an elephant or something, but these animals were all extinct and they had been for the past billion years or so. Days ago, I had come to the realization that anything was possible with these aliens, and this proved my theory to be incredibly true.

One by one, Optimus had taken down the enemy bots. I felt like I was in the middle of some sort of action movie while I was watching everything go down. I was still in my place in the glass building by the door. There was so much happening at the moment that my brain couldn't function properly. My dad had to shake me to tear me from my trance.

"Come on, honey. We've gotta go. We have to get the seed out of here," he said before taking my arm and running after Gracie, Darcy, Jason and Joshua.

Crosshairs and Drift accompanied us for protection. We ran past several buildings, all of which were in ruins from the great battle taking place. A loud, high pitched noise caused me to cover my ears. The sun was being replaced by something dark, and I looked up to see that very familiar ship flying over head.

"Get the seed to the bridge! Use this car," Crosshairs commanded pointing to the small blue SUV we had been standing by.

We quickly scrambled inside the car. Jason in the driver's seat, my dad in the passenger's seat and the rest of us in the back. My brother quickly sped off down the street, dodging debris that was in the way. We were speeding down the bank. Optimus, Bee and the dinobots, as I liked to call them, were running steadily beside us.

"There's the bridge! Get that seed out of the city!" Optimus called.

"Oh my gosh, what is that?" Gracie asked, leaning forward in her seat.

I focused my gaze towards the direction she was looking. Ships, cars, and anything metal was being sucked up into Lockdown's ship.

"It's some sort of magnet," I told her.

My eyes widened as everything fell back to the earth. Most of it splashed down into the water causing a massive wave to come ashore.

"Jason! You have to go! We have to get out of here right now," my dad said in a panicked voice.

The ground was being flooded with ocean water and the massive wave was making its way towards us. Jason put the car into reverse and quickly backed away.

"Drive faster!" I screamed at him as a ship's propeller landed in front of us.

"Move, I can't see!" he shot back.

"Move out of the way! Move out of--you know what just hit 'em, just hit 'em!" Joshua babbled.

I rolled my eyes at him and turned around in my seat. I watched Bee speed away and Optimus was struggling in the water.

"Come on Jason, drive!" Gracie yelled.

I settled back into my seat beside Joshua, the opening and beeping of the seed startling me. My dad, Gracie, and Darcy had turned to stare at the bomb.