Chapter Twenty: Kiss

*First: Thanks sooo much for 1k reads! I'm so happy! :D Second: I know I haven't been posting as much, but, a: this fanfic is going to end soon, and b: I'm also working on my Itachi fanfic, the first chapter of that will come out right after this one ends! Third: The title may be a spoiler buuuut it's gonna be good ^-^*

[[Suki's POV]]

I wake up and Gaara is already up before me.
"Hi," he smiles when he sees that I've woken up.
"Hey," I say groggily as I push myself to sit up.
"How'd you sleep?" He asks.
"Fine. You?"
"Good." I sigh and put my head on his shoulder and close my eyes. He is quiet for a minute and then says, "Suki."
I open my eyes. "Hmm?"
I can feel him shake a bit as he says..."Do you...you said....do you love me?"
I laugh. That was unexpeceted. "Yes." I turn and hug him tightly. "I love you, Gaara."
"I love you, Suki."
"Gaara..." I ask, biting back a smile. "Have you...ever kissed someone?"
"No," he admits. "Have you?"
"No." I clear my throat. "Would you like to try it?"
He laughs and says, "Yes."
We look into eachother's eyes and kind of lean in. I have no clue what we do with our mouths and our eyes are open. We pull away and crack up.
"We're terrible at this," I say in between laughs. He just nods. "Well," I say, still laughing, "Let's go eat something.

***

"SUKI!" Temari shouts. "ARE YOU READYYYY?"
"Yeah, yeah, I'm coming, hold your kunais," I reply. Temari insisted that we go somewhere for dinner today because apparently she's "bored out of her mind."
I step outside where Gaara, Temari, and Kankuro are waiting.
"Okay, we can finally go," Temari says. I roll my eyes. We all follow Temari.

Once we get there, we sit down at a table. It isn't really a fancy place, but it's cute. 

"Let's have yakitori," Temari says.
"Whatever," I sigh. I don't even know what yakitori is. Temari orders for us. When the food arrives, I see that it's some kind of grilled chicken. Oh well, looks good enough to eat. We all chow down.
"That was pretty good," Kankuro says when we get up to leave.
I nod in agreement.
"I tolddd youuu!" Temari teases. Gaara rolls his eyes.
We walk back home. Temari and Kankuro lead the way as Gaara and I walk together holding hands behind them. (aawwee <3) I look at him through the corner of my eye and see he's peeking at me too, so I smile at him and he smiles back.

We get home and crash on the bed because we're really tired. I put my leg over his. He's very warm and I'm freezing. I put my arm around him to take more warmth. He puts his arm around me and I smile into my pillow. I move my head and give him a kiss on the cheek. 
"At least that much we can do," I laugh and he laughs with me and hugs me tighter.