Chapter Nineteen: Run

[[Suki's POV]]

"We better hurry," Temari says.
"Temari? Gaara? When did you get here?!" Kankuro demands.
"I'll explain later. Right now we really need to leave," Temari responds and we start running. I am actually a bit faster than Gaara, so I grab his hand and pull him with me.
"Gaara..." I pant. "Thank you...so...much."
"Of course," he responds, breathing hard.
We run for fifteen minutes before finally stopping.
"We're out of the village but not out of the country," Kankuro says in a tired voice.
"Well let's go then," I snap. He groans. "They could be anywhere."
"Fine," Kankuro says and we start to run again.

[[Gaara's POV]]

After two hours of non-stop running we've finally gotten into Suna. Now we just have to get to our house.

"Don't stop!" Suki yells. "Stopping will just make you weaker. Let's go," She says, pulling me.
"Okay, okay," I sigh and sprint with her. Temari and Kankuro follow.
When we finally reach the house, Suki locks all the doors and windows. I barely make it to the bed and crash. Running is damn hard.

She lies down next to me and stays really close to me.
"Keep me safe, okay?"
"Yes," I reply, putting my arm around her and closing my eyes.

A/N: Super short chapter but, it's kawaii at the end isnt it ^-^ Don't worry the next chapter will be longer! :) Please comment and vote ~ new chapter coming soon. And thank you sooo much for 900+ reads! <3