♱•Twenty-Seven•♱

"Your staying over?" Jaemin asks with a raised brow, looking from Renjun and then back to Jeno.

"Jaemin don't be a bitch about it, I can have people over if I want to" Renjun mutters, pushing past his roommate and over to the couch motioning for Jeno to follow.

"I'm not being a 'bitch about it' I'm just curious as to why you invited the guy you kissed over for the night" Jaemin moves into the kitchen area and flicks the kettle on, eying the couple from behind the counter.

"You told him?" Jeno asks and Renjun scoffs whilst shaking his head. He was silently screaming at Jaemin.

"No I didn't he just-"

"Don't even lie Renjun. Jeno he went full on fangirl over your pretty little ass" Jaemin's smug smile causes Renjun to leap from the couch and into the kitchen. He had to clench his fists by his side to resist reaching out and strangling Jaemin there and then.

Renjun takes a few deep breaths, shooting Jeno a smile from where he stood "should we go to your house instead?" He asks earning a flick on the back of the head from Jaemin.

"Don't worry, I'll be in my room, you two have fun" Jaemin winks at both boys before jogging over to his room and shutting the door.

Renjun glances back over at Jeno with a timid smile "you want coffee?" He offers acting as if that entire conversation had never happened. This was exactly why Renjun never invited people around.
Jeno gives the older boy a nod before letting his mind wander slightly.

If he was going to keep a look out for their neighbour should he do it when Renjun was asleep or explain everything to Renjun and ask for help? The second option would be the most wise but the thought of Renjun being afraid made his heartache.

"Jeno" Renjun's soft voice cuts through his thoughts and he watches as the brunette places two mugs of latte on the coffee table. He took a seat beside Jeno, a worries look on his face. "Are you okay, you looked like you were thinking pretty hard"
Jeno sighs when Renjun wraps his arms around his torso, his head nuzzling into Jeno's neck.

"I'm fine, it's nothing to worry about I promise" he moves and takes Renjun's hand in his own, playing with his fingers slightly as he spoke.

"Jeno you know you can talk to me right. You've been through a lot and I often wonder if you just put a brave face on to stop others from worrying" Renjun says before placing a kiss to Jeno's soft neck, the sent of his cologne filling his nose.

"I'll tell you eventually just not yet" Jeno places his hand against Renjun's cheek, bringing his face closer to his before kissing him sweetly.

"Promise" he pouts slightly and Jeno smiles at his cuteness.

"I promise".

Renjun moves to sit on Jeno's lap, his forehead resting against Jeno's. He was still worried about him. If Jeno had something on his mind Renjun wanted him to know that he could tell him anything. He didn't want Jeno to go through this on his own.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" Jeno asks causing Renjun's eyes to widen, his previous thoughts now miles away.

"W-what?"

Jeno brings his hands to rest on the older boys lower back, tracing small shapes and patterns as he spoke "well, we both like each other so I just thought..." he stops talking moving his arms away from Renjun "...nevermind, forget what I said" he laughs awkwardly.

Renjun wraps Jeno's arms back around his body, their faces inches apart once again "Jeno I'd love to be your boyfriend" he smiles shyly before placing a kiss to his lips, pulling away for a second before Jeno pulls him back.

This time the kiss was different. It was slow and passionate, full on feeling rather than desperation. Renjun felt like he melted into a puddle each time he kissed Jeno, still not sure if he was dreaming or not.
Renjun lets out a small moan, completely loving the feeling. He was pretty sure he would never get sick of kissing Jeno.

In the heat of the moment, neither of them hear one of the bedroom doors open, so they quickly jump apart when they hear Jaemin's voice "woah! Is my newest ship really sailing?"

"Jaemin get out!" Renjun grabs one of the cushions from the couch and throws it at his roommate, which Jaemin easily dodges.

"This is my house too you know" he says as he moves through the apartment and tugs his jacket on near the door. "Don't worry, because I'm like the best friend in the whole world I'm staying over at Jisung's place" he winks, his hand reaching for the door handle.

"Wait!" Jeno yells causing Jaemin to freeze. Renjun had climbed off his lap at some point and now sat beside him. "Be careful".

Renjun had told Jaemin what had happened to Jeno, about him and his sisters trauma. Jaemin wasn't expecting Jeno to say something like that but assumed that he must be constantly worried for others safety at the moment.

"Okay" Jaemin says, giving both boys a genuine smile before leaving the apartment, Renjun and Jeno now alone once again.

Renjun cups Jeno's cheek, turning his head so their eyes met "Jeno are you sure there's nothing wrong?" The way he had worried about Jaemin leaving the apartment made Renjun feel a little uneasy. He knew Jeno was caring but he had never seen him like this before.

Jeno takes in a deep breath, his hand moving to rest in Renjun's silky locks of hair.
"I have something I need to tell you, but I don't want you to panic..."