♱•Twenty-Six•♱

Renjun nervously pulls on his sweater sleeves as he walks into the police station the next day. He didn't know why he was nervous, Jeno had said that he liked him, and they had kissed but this only added to his nerves.

How was he supposed to act, did he just walk up to him and smile like nothing had happened and wait for Jeno to make the first move? Or did he go in there, pin Jeno against the wall and kiss him until he can't breathe?

Renjun groans, shaking the thoughts from his head "your such an idiot" he mutters to himself. His eyes land on Jeno who was speaking to Jaehyun. Jeno's eyebrows furrow as he listens to what Jaehyun tells him. From where Renjun stood he couldn't hear what was being said but as soon as his boss lays eyes on him he gives Jeno a small pat on the back before moving into his office and closing the door.

When Jeno turns around, his eyes meet Renjun's but he seemed a little distant. The older boy takes. Few steps closer, concern clouding his thoughts "Is everything okay?" He asks, his hand gently brushing the warm skin of Jeno's hand but he doesn't hold it.

"Y-yeah, I'm just..." he stops mid sentence, his face looked as if he was searching his mind for something and couldn't speak at the same time "...trying to remember something. Don't worry".

And just like that Jeno's usual eye smile was back like nothing was wrong at all. It worried Renjun that Jeno could do that so easily.
"Do you wanna stay over at mine tonight?" Jeno asks shocking Renjun a little.

"What?"

"I-I mean you can stay over at mine if you want to, Jaemin can come too, or I could just stay at yours" he rambles slightly but it just confused Renjun even more.

"Why?" He laughs a little at Jeno's now flustered state.

"Well I thought we could spend time together" he offers Renjun another beautiful smile that no one could resist.

"Sooo why is Jaemin invited?" Renjun raises a brow, his arms crossing over his chest as he watches Jeno try and come up with an excuse.

"He um...seems cool?" The answer came out more like a question and Renjun knew something was wrong but he chose not to question it. Jeno would tell him if he wanted to.

"Okay, you can stay at my place tonight. Are you sure there's nothing wrong? You seem really on edge" this time Renjun takes Jeno's hand in his own, lacing their fingers together.

Jeno sighs, his features softened slightly "I just realised something, I would tell you but I don't want to worry you. I just need yours and Jaemin's arguments as a distraction" he explains. Jeno hates lying but he had too. After lying awake most of the night trying to pinpoint where he knew Renjun's neighbour he finally realised. He didn't want to tell Renjun as he didn't want him to worry, but Jeno didn't want anything to happen to him, or Jaemin. He also wanted to do a little snooping around before accusing a man of murder, he had to be sure it was him.
He hated how easily lies seemed to spill from his mouth when he most needed them.

"Okay, glad you find mine and Jaemin's arguments entertaining" Renjun laughs a little, watching Jeno's smile brighten even more.

"Renjun I need you to develop-" Donghyuck's voice breaks through the boys minds and they turn to look at the redhead. Donghyuck's eyes were glued to Jeno and Renjun's joined hands and they instantly let go.

"I need those photos developed and in my office by the end of the day" Donghyuck says, his eyes narrowing slightly before he moves back into his office.

Renjun smiles shyly at Jeno before they both begin to walk to the dark room. The smell of chemicals fill their noses and the red lights cause thousands of shadows to dance along the walls.

Jeno watches as Renjun pulls his camera out of his bag, removing the roll of film and placing it onto the table. Jeno couldn't help but move closer, wrapping his arms around Renjun's slim waist. They were alone in here and Jeno knew Renjun was the only one that used the room.

The younger boy presses kisses to Renjun's neck causing the brunette to lose focus from what he was doing. "Jeno stop I need to concentrate" he says, turning in Jeno's grip so that their faces were inches apart.

"Why, the photographs don't have to be handed in until the end of the day" Jeno smirks before placing a sweet kiss to Renjun's lips and pulling away.

The conflict was evident on the older boys features but he soon placed his lips back onto Jeno's, pulling their bodies closer. Renjun could feel the hard surface of the table digging into his his back and jumped slightly so that he could sit comfortably on top of it.

Jeno moves his hands to rest on Renjun's thighs, moving to stand between them, their lips still moving in perfect sync. Jeno bites Renjun's bottom lip slightly and instantly the older boy allows Jeno's tongue access.

The photographs had been long forgotten.

•••••
A/N: so um this shook me...

They look so damn good ಥ﹏ಥ yah bitch is sobbing!