Magic Sharing

A/N: I have a feeling I'm gonna ship Davina and Kaleb so hard. I'm calling it Daleb, Kavina, I don't know? Anyways, this takes place in s2 ep2 after they meet.

After Genevieve had died, there was a spot open for the witch representative. Davina didn't want another psychotic bitch as their representative so she figured she should run. She walked in, with her brown bouncing and soul piercing eyes, determined. After Genevieve died, she had a new self confidence. She was more mature and done with being everyone's little bitch. She was her own person now and no one was going to take that away from her.

She saw a girl who she presumed was Alice. The new and powerful witch that everyone was making a fuss about. She had been crafting moonlight rings without Klaus' permission and every witch either loved her or envied her. Every witch except Davina. Davina had a new sense of power since every harvest girl besides Alice died. The power she once had has returned back to her along with the magic the ancestors bestowed upon her. Alice stood up and smiled at Davina. "Davina. I've been expecting you."

Davina worked up a smile of her own but you could see murder in her eyes. "Alice. I heard about the opening for the new representative. I think we both can agree I would be quite fitting." Alice had confusion on her face until she realized what Davina was talking about. She was about to burst Davina's bubble.

"Actually we already found one", Alice announced. Davina scoffed. What other witch or warlock would be better for the job than her? She place her hand on her hips and her smile vanished. She wanted to see the joker that was proclaimed head of the witch faction.

" And who would that be?" Alice grinned and a man walked out. Davina remembered him immediately. The other day they met on Bourbon street. His name was Kaleb. She actually liked him until now. She wanted that spot and he was standing in her way. She promised herself that she would destroy any living and breathing thing that dares stand in her way. Loved one included.

"You!", she snarled. Kaleb smirked and looked into those beautiful brown eyes of hers. He was expecting to see innocence because she was young but all he saw was emptiness. She was something else. She wasn't like the other witches he met and he met many. She intrigued him and only so few things did. He couldn't figure this one out.

" Davina! Its nice to see your pretty little face again." Of course he would flirt with her when she's completely pissed off at him. She wanted to slap that charming smile off of his face. Davina walked up to him to seem intimidating but he was towers above her. Kaleb was actually intimidated and scared though but he would never show or tell her that.

"That spot you took, it was suppose to be mine", she gritted. Kaleb now saw why she was mad at him. He was going to make her even more mad. He wanted to feel and see her magic. The powerful aura he was getting from her was magnificent. It was even more that Alice's.

"Sorry daffodil but this spot requires someone like me and not some little girl like you." This got a rise out of her. Davina was not just some little girl. She scrunched and tightened her face. Her arm stretched out and her finger moved in a crawl like motion. Kaleb was pinned to the wall and wasn't scared at all. He was amazed. Meanwhile, Alice watched with amusement.

Davina walked up to Kaleb while keeping him on the wall. She gave him a death glare and he actually enjoyed it. Davina scanned him over, thinking of what a joke he was. He didn't even fight back. Kaleb removed a strand of her hair from her face. Davina stared into his fascinating blue eyes and looked as poised as ever. "I am not a little girl. Got it?", she exclaimed in a husky and dark voice. Kaleb chuckled and looked down at her.

"You shouldn't lie to yourself Davina." Davina screamed out and bucked him against the wall with her magic. She was waiting for him to fight back. She wanted to feel his magic just as much as he wanted to feel hers. Kaleb put his arm out and her feet dragged across the floor as she was pulled near him. Her stomach bumped against his chest and she was impressed. He was quite a powerful warlock, but not as powerful as her. His magic was different though. Not ancestral magic. Alice clapped and smiled widely.

"Do it together." Kaleb had to listen to Alice, so he put his hand on the side of Davina's face. Davina put her hand on top of his and an electric wave went through her. Her hair flowed along with a faint breeze and all she could focus on was his icy blue eyes. They didn't even notice that everything in the room was floating.

You see, magic sharing was sacred to witches. It was like vampires sharing blood. It was personal and incredible. Sort of like a witch form of sex. Davina didn't know this because she was still young but Kaleb did. Davina snapped out of it and took her hand off his. Everything fell down and she was uncomfortable.

"I have to go." She stormed out and closed the door with a twirl of her fingers and magic. She needed Josh therapy......like now.

................................................................................

"You made magic with him?!?" Davina was lying on a table and she sat up when she heard the disbelief in Josh's voice. She was confused so she furrowed her eyebrows. What was the big deal. It was just magic.

"Yeah so?" Josh sighed and closed his eyes, thinking of ways to explain this to Davina. He spent some time with Marcel's guys and learned a thing or two about witches.

"Making magic with another witch is the witch alternative for making love!" Davina's cheeks heated up and she couldn't fight the blush she felt coming on. She also felt anger because Kaleb knew and didn't tell her. She made a mental note to kick his ass tomorrow.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OK I really am shipping them hard. I think this would make an awesome fan fiction. Tell me in the comments. They are just so ADORABLE! It has been confirmed that Kaleb will be Davina's love interest in the show and at comic con, she blushed and stuttered when they asked about Daniel Sharman.

vote comment share