Challenge part 2

A/N: continuation, last intimate drabble for today. Warning: this is Sexually inappropriate for my younger audience. Wait ! Why am I warning you? All of my works are sexually inappropriate. Sorry, my humor is up today. Well Enjoy! This is about a week later.

Hayley's p.o.v:

        We were all heading down to Mystic Falls to speak with a certain Bennett witch. Rebekah said her name was Bonnie, I think. We had been driving for seven hours and pissed didn't even describe how I felt. My back was tense, I was hungry, I had cramps all over, and I was stuck with two original vampires and an annoying ego maniac original hybrid. I begged Hope to come but she convinced Klaus to let her stay with Marcel. She convinced him with one of those teen moody tantrum things. It still surprises me how she does it. She would never dare try it on me but Klaus, Klaus could never say no to his little angel. Saying Hope was spoiled was completely underrated.

        Elijah agreed with me (after I begged him for five hours) to stop at a hotel. Klaus compelled them to give us their best suites. Rebekah knew that I wasn't ready to face Elijah and Klaus might accidentally let something slip, so she roomed with him. I tried begging the manager for another suite, but he said they were all out. Just my luck. I was forced to room with Klaus. I went into the suite and it was glamorous to say the least. There was a bed curtain over the bed, a luxury shower, and a balcony with the most mesmerizing of views. A bellman came in with one of those cheap smiles they give to guest for money. He dropped our bags and bowed. "I hope you enjoy your stay at our honeymoon suite." He left and I wanted to slap my forehead so bad. The honeymoon suite?

        It was bad enough that I was staying with Klaus, but they just had to make it a honeymoon suite. I hopped onto the bed and made myself comfortable. Klaus joined in and I stared at him like he was crazy. "What are you doing?" He stared as if it were obvious. "Do you see any other bed?" Damn it. I got off of the bed of my dreams and went on the royal red couch. Klaus sat up. "Are we ever going to continue?", he asked. I raised my eyebrow. I had no idea what he was talking about. "Our deal?" Oh! Now I knew. It had been over a week since. I thought about it and nodded. "Yes on one condition. Winner get's the bed." Klaus smirked.

        "What if we end up sharing it?" I rolled my eyes. "Get over yourself." He got off the bed and we relived everything that happened last week. This time, I wasn't going to just take off my clothes and get him to give in. I was going to make him beg. It was what I liked doing to him best, besides out smarting him. He was once again in his briefs and I was in my undergarments. I stood there and did nothing. "If I recall correctly, love. You were in the middle of taking that off." I smiled and walked up to him. I trace small patterns onto his bare skin. "What's the rush." Instead of taking it off, I was leaving it on. Once again, I outsmarted him. He pursed his lips.

        "Clever girl." He yanked me up to him by the arms. Just one kiss and I win. "But not clever enough." I licked my lips as his hands touched every single part of my body. Just one little taste was what I wanted but one little taste would be how I lost. And I just wouldn't have it, but there was always a loophole. I ran my thumb across his lip and stuck it in my mouth the way I did with Tyler in Mystic Falls. Klaus looked lustful. He cornered me against the wall and both of us were panting even though we didn't do anything. This moment would decide who loses and who wins. We stared at each other for three seconds and three seconds was all it took. We charged into each other and let our lips meet at the same time. We had both lost.

        He walked over to the bed and I stared at him. He already forgot the rules. "Get in", he said firmly. I smirked again and pushed a hair behind my ear. "I remember that only the winner was allowed to go in the bed." Both our eyes were full of mischief. You could see the devil in both. "So then where do you suggest we go?" He came too close for comfort and whispered in my ear, "Little wolf." I know what I said about the nicknames but it just sounded so right coming off of his lips. Call me a hypocrite if you must. "Mmmhmm let's see." My eyes immediately averted to the luxury bathroom I mentioned earlier. I kissed him roughly and led him to the shower.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

That was probably the most explicit scene I've ever done and ever will do. I am pretty sure you can guess what happens next *hint hint* If this ever happened on the show, they would have to report me dead and say I died of all the feels. Tell me if you agree fellow klayley shippers. Anyways, vote, share, and comment thoughts and opinions.

 play the song attached while you read. This is the song they would play if it happened on the show