Little Red Riding Hood

Hayley Marshall was looking for her friend Tyler, he was the one who invited her to ths cliche Halloween party. She looked around and only saw high school jocks trying to hook up with the next desperate girl and teens drinking beer. Someone tapped her on the shoulder and she smiled thinking it was Tyler, but it was none other than the infamous hybrid Klaus Mikaelson. She frowned and grabbed a red cup containing beer. "Not in the mood to chat, little wolf?'

        She rolled her eyes and took down her red hood. Klaus saw that she was dressed in a red hood, school girl clothes, with her hair down and flowing. He was unsure of who she was dressed up as. "What are you?", he asked her. Hayley was kind of surprised to see Klaus here. She would never peg him for a high school party guy. She wasn't that type of girl either, but she was here for Tyler.

        "Little red riding hood. They probably didn't have those type of tales when you were around." Klaus chuckled and put his hands behind his back. For he had known of the tale that involved the little girl and the scary wolf. "Oh I know the tale." He came closer to her and pulled her by the waist drawing her even closer. Both shared an intense stare and Hayley was breathing heavily but not out of fear. Klaus took this as an opportunity to make the little wolf tremble in fear.

        "I think it is you who doesn't know the story. Little red was being hunted by the big bad wolf", Klaus whispered referring to himself. Hayley knew what he was doing and wouldn't give in. She ran her finger down Klaus' shirt and hummed.

        "You really don't know the story, do you?" She turned her head and whispered against his neck, "Little red was never scared of the wolf." Hayley walked away and Klaus stared at her like a puzzle. He smirked at her unique bravado. There was a plot twist that was untold in the story entitled Little Red Riding Hood. In the original, the wolf wanted little red, to eat. In this story, the big bad ferocious wolf wanted red for a different reason. The only problem was that he didn't know which version he was in. Did he simply want a little taste or much much more?

        Klaus found Hayley in a dark room and she was looking out the window. Hayley heard his footsteps and turned around. It was too dark to see. "Hello", she said. She could sense a wolf was in the room. She thought it was Tyler. Klaus took one step forward and the beast inside him took over. He wanted  Hayley. His eyes flared gold. "Tyler, why are your eye glowing?" Klaus did not answer and he took two more steps. The two were inches apart but Hayley could barely see Klaus. He ran a claw across her neckline. "Tyler, what happen to your fingers?" Klaus growled and pulled her close to him. Hayley gasped and saw his true face. This was the moment of truth to decided which version this was. Klaus stared at Hayley and seconds later he roughly kissed her. She responded back and they went on. Little red and the big bad wolf weren't enemies anymore. They were something indescribably. pure

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

sorry it was short but I really wanted to do a red riding hood one. I felt it described them good. So vote, comment, and share. Thanks! Oh and in the episode where klaus calls Hayley a queen, they stared at each other for about 8 seconds or more. You are probably wondering why I am telling you this. Well here is why: On tumblr I read that if two people stare at each other for more thn 6 seconds without looking away, it means they have the desire for sex or murder. I'm gonna let you figure that out because in episode 20, Klaus says that he wants Hayley to raise Hope with him. That automatically cancels out murder so..............