I need you more

I am on my phone so I can't link the song. But while you read, listent to 'You found me' by The Fray. It has been 3 weeks since Hayley has turned to a hybrid.

Hayley's p.o.v:

Hayley slammed the door and went into her room. She had just returned from the bayou, where her pack refused her as their leader. It brought immense pain to her. She spent most of her life looking for these people and they turn her away. Almost everyone did. Her parents, adoptive parents, her pack, even Elijah wasn't speaking to her. Hayley sometimes thought of just ending it all and stop her existence. But something always pulled her out of those thoughts. Hope.

She felt like she was lost. She fell in a hole so deep and she can't climb back up. She has no one and her own daughter was gone. Hayley paced and put her arms on her head. The tears streamed down her face and she got on her knees. Her sobs became louder and she looked a mess. Hayley wanted to go. She couldn't stand another minute in this God forsaken house. She unlocked the door and walked to the front one. "Hayley!"

Hayley turned around to see Elijah. She hoped that he would let her back in and help her again. Elijah saw her current state and decided not to ask her where Klaus was. "Never mind." Hayley's face saddened and she stormed out. She used her hybrid speed to run into the woods.

Hayley slumped down against a tree and began crying again. The voices in her head wouldn't stop and she couldn't make the pain go away. The thoughts became more powerful and forceful. Hayley paused and grabbed her pocket knife out of her boot. She raised it to her heart and was about to take her own out but a hand stopped her. "Stop!" She expected to see Elijah but it was Klaus. Hayley tried to jerk her arm away but she couldn't. She just wanted to die so bad.

"Let me die! I deserve to die!" Hayley had killed so many  innocent people since she turned and the guilt was resurfacing. She kicked and grunted but Klaus held her down. She finally stopped and calmed down. Klaus sat down by her. "I'm a monster", Hayley stated. Klaus bowed his head down because she had done things way worse. "No your not, little wolf." Anger rushed through Hayley.

"Yes I am! My pack knows it! Jackson knows it! Hell, even Elijah! And don't call me little wolf. I'm a hybrid." Klaus put his hand on her shoulder and forced her to look at him. Soon raindrops started to wash over them.

"You are not a monster. You are Hayley Marshall, the most beautiful, exquisite, and resilient women I have ever met." Hayley worked up a small smile and found her head on his shoulder as the rain heavily fell on them. "Little hybrid? It doesn't sound quite right. I think you'll always be little wolf." Hayley chuckled and closed her eyes.

"How do you do it?", Hayley asked with growing curiosity. She knew Klaus had done things worse than her and people called him monster every second. Klaus raised his eyebrow. " Do what, love?" Hayley dug her head deeper into his shoulder and put her knees to her chest.

"Deal with people calling you a beast, monster, abomination every second." Klaus smiled and knew she would be surprised by his answer.

"Actually I could never deal with it until and event that happened a little over a month ago." Hayley raised her head and her curiosity was bigger than before. "What event?", she asked. Klaus came closer to her.

"When a wolf saw my father and when I asked her what he said, she said, 'Nothing true.'" Hayley formed an identical smile and rested her head back on his shoulder. She remembered the event clearly. "Do you still want to die?", he asked her. Hayley immediately frowned.

" I don't know." Klaus was not pleased by this answer so he persuaded her.

"Please don't. I need you..." Hayley looked at him with a confused expression but Klaus quickly saved himself. "We all need you." Hayley sat there calmly and just drifted off, not having the energy to respond. Klaus saw that she was sleeping and kissed the crown of her head. Her soft brown hair brushed against his lips and Hayley on impulse, moved closer to him.

"But I need you more."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I feel like this would happen in season 2 It would be so sweet! Klaus said the last line BTW. Sorry it was short.

Vote Comment Share

p.s: There are probably a few mistakes. I was really excited to write this and too lazy to check it